Dank's Adventures In Dankland

I bet you can use it till it starts to go deficient and just add ferts to keep the defs at bay until the end of that run, then you'll know going forward what will deplete first and can correct the recipe for future blends. This is the approach (I believe) that DB uses in his kit as the first run amendment is mostly calcium and some phos and less N. Everything else is in small doses and are added as needed via the drench feeds.
I wish it was in living soil that could be reused over and over one member on here has soil she has used for 7 years Nunyabiz has a video on my post "I need a good super soil recipe" of his Living soil not sure how many runs he has done in it but I believe he has used it on a few runs

Here's my 818 headband, whitewalker kush, Chernobyl and Ting clones. They were 10 days old in Solo's after cutting. Then stuck in 1 gallon pots. The Ting looks rough. If it doesn't make it I'll have to get another cutting
IMG_20190904_162031244.jpg
IMG_20190904_162005804_HDR.jpg

These mods are very chill IMO and they'll allow you to link to various pages so long as you give them some respect and link your page to a word, like we do in our signatures. If you can hide your link in the context of a sentence, they mostly just skip right past it. 420 mods are the best of all grower sites.
How can I hide a link so they don't notice ? https:// www. boogiebrew.net /brew-kit / I put some spaces so it doesn't get a hit from the moderator

If your soil is too hot, you could always cut it with some soilless. I may have to do just that as my first mix may also be too hot. I just made my 2nd batch of Faux Mix and if my clones die in the first run shit, I'll have to cut it with the 2nd batch in hopes of rescuing my investment, lol.

How can I hide a link so they don't notice ? https:// www. boogiebrew.net /brew-kit / I put some spaces so it doesn't get a hit from the moderator
Just undo any spaces and it will be a link

I wish it was in living soil that could be reused over and over one member on here has soil she has used for 7 years Nunyabiz has a video on my post "I need a good super soil recipe" of his Living soil not sure how many runs he has done in it but I believe he has used it on a few runs

I think that's the thing with Doc's kit. He only mixes for 3 rounds, but that's not to say you can't make your own amendment and use it for 4 or more rounds.

I saw a video on here somewhere. I think it's on your soil thread @PCaddict of nunya's living soil that had shit load of bugs going crazy everywhere. I'm not sure if I want to bring that many bugs in my house. Seems odd. I know it's a good thing, but the bugs in my home is disturbing. Lol

Highlight a word with your cursor, then in the formatting toolbar of the page, you select the Hyperlink icon which is a chain link, then paste the link into the popup window. I'll put your link HERE for demonstration purposes. I also like to make the linked word bold to make it stand out a little more.

I'm digging all that headroom you got Dank, I hope it's all stuffed with buds in a few weeks! Does that clip on fan give you enough circulation or are there others in there?

Highlight a word with your cursor, then in the formatting toolbar of the page, you select the Hyperlink icon which is a chain link, then paste the link into the popup window. I'll put your link HERE for demonstration purposes. I also like to make the linked word bold to make it stand out a little more.
Now if I can just remember how I did it Lol, :cough: Next time I will have to search this post because I know I will not remember :blunt:

I'm digging all that headroom you got Dank, I hope it's all stuffed with buds in a few weeks! Does that clip on fan give you enough circulation or are there others in there?
Right now I'm using 2 clip on's. After the stretch, probably one more week I'll put bigger one in it. I have a double fan that goes in window. I'm thinking it'll be perfect. Not to big and moves a lot of air

They are some kind of Beatle that eats all the bad bugs, and of course worms are in there too with a clover cover. He has had good success with it. It is the Oly Mountain mix.

Right now I'm using 2 clip on's. After the stretch, probably one more week I'll put bigger one in it. I have a double fan that goes in window. I'm thinking it'll be perfect. Not to big and moves a lot of air
I wish I could convert my guest bedroom into a grow room but Mommy cant stand the smell so I will have to try a good tent with maybe a couple carbon filters maybe even a carbon filter outside the tent for the room the tent is in

That insect soil would heeb me out too. I been in hydro for 6 years and never had a bug. Well maybe I had a bug, but I sure as shit didn't have 2 or more, so coming from that, bugs scare the shit out of me. This I believe will be my hardest growing pain when switching to (soil?). Thankfully winter is on it's way so I can probably get a few months of peace and quiet to get used to the other shit I'll have to learn and practice. It will suck if I have to learn everything all at the same time. IDK if the ProMix&Brix attracts a lot of pests, but if I can prevent that, I will. The only living thing I want in there is the microbes and roots.

Back
Top Bottom