Dank's Adventures In Dankland

For reference, what color temp is each fixture? The new reds look nice though. I bet the new light side of the tent does slightly better than the far, lol.
Hopefully it will do better. Lol. I was already happy with the 24k so any improvement will be better. The super soil buckets are under the old light and in middle so that one will get a mixed spectrum. Kinda messed up my experiment with the soils, adding another variable. It'll be interested in the end. I'm hoping for bigger buds :ganjamon:

so dankman can you remove the driver power supply and put it outside the tent?
You could move it out of the tent. You'd just have to add some wire to lengthen out the cord connection. Would be really easy. But both of my driver's stay pretty cool. They just get warm, not hot. The tent is 5 ° hotter than the ambient temperature in the room

You could move it out of the tent. You'd just have to add some wire to lengthen out the cord connection. Would be really easy. But both of my driver's stay pretty cool. They just get warm, not hot. The tent is 5 ° hotter than the ambient temperature in the room
that sounds alright to me im going to get serious about this all it takes is money if I get those on the zon I can put it on my store card and pay it out for 6 mo. no charge makes it a lot easier and I could have them now ill ask the wife lol wish me luck! :)

I wasn't sure you could do that with those but thanks that would be a good thing!:)

I didn't know either till Tead did it. Mine are still mounted to my fixture rigs, but when I do the new room, I'll hand all the drivers outside the room to a control board.

Edit - GL with the missus!

So the way I've been taking clones lately is soaking rapid rooters in a mix of r.o. water and clonex solution. Then I take a cut, dip it in clonex gel, shove it in the plug and put it in a solo with a clear solo on top to act as a dome. I keep the plug damp. Usually get roots within 2 weeks. If no roots, I plant it in soil and so far it's been nearly 100% success. Really easy lazy way to get clones :) here's a 10 day old cut. No roots yet but it's still green and healthy
IMG_20190901_075627949.jpg
IMG_20190901_075609053.jpg
IMG_20190901_075552068.jpg

If you get a heat mat, put a bath towel on it, then something hard enough for that cup to stand on, you'll get roots quicker.

So the way I've been taking clones lately is soaking rapid rooters in a mix of r.o. water and clonex solution. Then I take a cut, dip it in clonex gel, shove it in the plug and put it in a solo with a clear solo on top to act as a dome. I keep the plug damp. Usually get roots within 2 weeks. If no roots, I plant it in soil and so far it's been nearly 100% success. Really easy lazy way to get clones :) here's a 10 day old cut. No roots yet but it's still green and healthy
IMG_20190901_075627949.jpg
IMG_20190901_075609053.jpg
IMG_20190901_075552068.jpg
that's cool ive seen quite a few different methods here it looks like you have it simplified to your liking my method is a little different I like to soak the cuts for a few hrs. in a solution of clonex and r/o then dip into the clonex then into a solo cup with 50/50 soil coco that ive prewatered with that solution that's been my comfort zone I do pretty good with this method but once in a while I get one that really doesn't want to work so ill take several cuts from that one to get one good one good luck! :)

that's cool ive seen quite a few different methods here it looks like you have it simplified to your liking my method is a little different I like to soak the cuts for a few hrs. in a solution of clonex and r/o then dip into the clonex then into a solo cup with 50/50 soil coco that ive prewatered with that solution that's been my comfort zone I do pretty good with this method but once in a while I get one that really doesn't want to work so ill take several cuts from that one to get one good one good luck! :)
Is your soil/coco just using a seedling soil? That sounds better than buying 50 plugs

Back
Top Bottom