Dank's Adventures In Dankland

It's got far red LEDs, R spec. Probably just a gimmick. Lol. I'm hoping it'll be a bit better than the 4k spectrum boards I've been using
I don't remember who it was but a couple growers on here were raving about them it got me excited I would like to put two of those in my 5x5 and do away with all that noise from fans I think it would be nice!

I'm working on the new light. It's done I just have to hang it. I've got a couple things to do before I get it hung. I'll get a pic of it hung and lit later today :)
IMG_20190831_094509506.jpg
IMG_20190831_094442188_HDR.jpg
IMG_20190831_094435581.jpg

Eric from led lights Depot, one of our sponsors gave me 10% off for being a 420 member

I got my eyes on that 600w 4 panel Rspec, but it's like $750 on HLG's site. In some months, I'm going to want that light, and I will then ask you to put me in touch with Eric because 10% off 750 is a nice penny. I hope I can see a few of your chops before then, but I suspect yours will do great. FWIW, I do subscribe to the theories rooted in far reds and the Rspec boards have some reds, some blues and some whites which I bet grows some great heavy bud.

Hopefully it will crank out some frosty buds. The 320 Watt 3 board set with discount was 440$ shipped tmd. It's really bright

Do you think 2 boards would be good? I'm thinking maybe a pair of the 2 panel 260w setups instead of a single 600. Having two, I could space them and spread the light in the center as needed and even spend less $$.

Do you think 2 boards would be good? I'm thinking maybe a pair of the 2 panel 260w setups instead of a single 600. Having two, I could space them and spread the light in the center as needed and even spend less $$.
I think so. You can spread them out with a diy aluminum angle frame cheaply too. That's what I have on my first set. But they have individual heat sinks. My new one is one 3' heat sink

im thinking about 4 of the ts 1000 in my 5x5 that would set that tent straight im just concerned about heat that's a real concern ive been looking around for growers with them on the zon some reviewers say the driver gets teal hot but in the description on mars sight it says not to worry about heat but im not going spend 500.00 on lights if theres going to be to much heat!

im thinking about 4 of the ts 1000 in my 5x5 that would set that tent straight im just concerned about heat that's a real concern ive been looking around for growers with them on the zon some reviewers say the driver gets teal hot but in the description on mars sight it says not to worry about heat but im not going spend 500.00 on lights if theres going to be to much heat!

If it's not an enclosed unit, you could locate the driver outside your grow, like done with HPS.

For reference, what color temp is each fixture? The new reds look nice though. I bet the new light side of the tent does slightly better than the far, lol.

Back
Top Bottom