Dank's Adventures In Dankland

I wonder if I could add it to soil

You def could, I suggest using gypsum as more calcium is never bad. 1 gram of Gypsum per gallon of water will yield 58ppm of Calcium and 44ppm of sulfur.

Sounds perfect! Does it have it have berry terps
Yes, I Like the taste and the buzz is nice from edibles and smoke. I just consumed some brownies I made with it and the buzz is Nice :thumb:

hey sky I want you to no something I wouldn't be joking at you if I didn't like ya!

It's always ALL GOOD! I always assume the best about people as I know a lot of intended humor is lost in translation when sent through the interwebs. Some cats are quick to jump into their feelings from reading too deeply and assuming the worst about others intentions. I'm the polar opposite. That said, yes, I am the Sultan of Sulfinism!

It's always ALL GOOD! I always assume the best about people as I know a lot of intended humor is lost in translation when sent through the interwebs. Some cats are quick to jump into their feelings from reading too deeply and assuming the worst about others intentions. I'm the polar opposite. That said, yes, I am the Sultan of Sulfinism!
cant wait for your soil grow! :)

Me too! I need all the help I can get with organics :laugh:

All anybody will be able to learn from my experience is what not to do, LMAO :rofl: Seriously though, I predict that every harvest will be chock full of problems. Tell ya what though, if you're subbed to Doc Bud's Brix Q&A thread, PCaddict shared an awesome YouTube podcast between DB and some interviewer and in it DB, laid out some critical details. I'll do my best to adhere to them when I move into soil, but it's definitely worth the listen if you got 45 minutes to spare.

18:1 Ca:K ratio
Keep organic matter below 8%
and do not use Dolomite lime, or any lime that has half as much Mag as Cal in it.

I've never looked into high brix. I'll have to look for the video PC posted. I'm flowering in super soil right now but it's too early to tell if it's working out. This is my third round of 24k so I know what to expect. Plus I have 1 out of the 3 in ffof with bottle nutes to compare. It's what I've been using for 5 years. It works, I just want to be healthy and organic and hopefully get better terps

I've never looked into high brix. I'll have to look for the video PC posted. I'm flowering in super soil right now but it's too early to tell if it's working out. This is my third round of 24k so I know what to expect. Plus I have 1 out of the 3 in ffof with bottle nutes to compare. It's what I've been using for 5 years. It works, I just want to be healthy and organic and hopefully get better terps

You should invest in a Refractometer so you can test your brix levels to get an idea where you're at. They're cheap on Amazon.

All anybody will be able to learn from my experience is what not to do, LMAO :rofl: Seriously though, I predict that every harvest will be chock full of problems. Tell ya what though, if you're subbed to Doc Bud's Brix Q&A thread, PCaddict shared an awesome YouTube podcast between DB and some interviewer and in it DB, laid out some critical details. I'll do my best to adhere to them when I move into soil, but it's definitely worth the listen if you got 45 minutes to spare.

18:1 Ca:K ratio
Keep organic matter below 8%
and do not use Dolomite lime, or any lime that has half as much Mag as Cal in it.
I no they don't want much k in there and I don't use lime gypsum works and its got some goodies idk about the organic matter mine most likely has more than 8% im going to go check out that video thanks sky! :)

Back
Top Bottom