Dank's Adventures In Dankland

lol me too im going to bend them into submission that's what you need to do with these branchy sativas I cant grow them straight up @conradino23 is real good at it hes able to keep them inches tall I just want about a 2 footer I have been watching him for a couple years now they wont be nice to look at but ill get some sativa!
I prefer Sativas Too. Indicas are good at night but for day time use I Love a good Sativa. I get couch lock easy and I don't want to be even more tired then I normally am during the day. This Berry Kush I have been using is pretty nice, Its a Hybrid but doesn't couch lock me too much. If I stay busy it helps me focus.

I prefer Sativas Too. Indicas are good at night but for day time use I Love a good Sativa. I get couch lock easy and I don't want to be even more tired then I normally am during the day. This Berry Kush I have been using is pretty nice, Its a Hybrid but doesn't couch lock me too much. If I stay busy it helps me focus.
Sounds perfect! Does it have it have berry terps

I did regular OG Kush like 9 months ago and found elevated sulfur really brought out the berry smells and flavors.

well pc ive pretty much been toking either indica or a hybrid that's why I want to grow some ive had sativas before but its been a while its going to be fun bending them into submission lol btw several strains that im toking will couch lock you if you toke to much that berry kush sounds good in moderation! :)

Back
Top Bottom