Dank's Adventures In Dankland

My hoods are kinda like cool tubes. They have a hinged glass lid. I think they are hydrofarm XL's. My biggest concern is I need a new outlet ran for them. Plus I have nowhere for the heat to go. My windows tilt. Not big enough for 6" hose. I'll probably get one out in the winter. Help with heating the house :)

I'm thinking about buying some more QB boards. Not sure what ones tho. I'm researching it now

Lex Blazer just made a video about QB's this morning and he was talking about the Spider Farmer SF1000 that only costs $150 and covers a 3x3. I'm interested maybe in a couple for my soon to be new room.

Lex Blazer just made a video about QB's this morning and he was talking about the Spider Farmer SF1000 that only costs $150 and covers a 3x3. I'm interested maybe in a couple for my soon to be new room.

Thanks brother! I'm looking at 4 qb's on the Zon for 140$. They are 120 model and say they don't need heat sinks. Another I'm interested in is a diy 260 Watt with 2 boards on a 3' heat sink with driver and all needed accessories. Plus it's got far red spectrum called R spec. Here it is
Screenshot_20190824-181039.png

Thanks Bob....It's a viviosun 4'x8'x71" so far I really like it. Seems to be good quality
When I get a tent that's the size I want and the one I have been eyeing is also a Viviosun How do you like it so far ? I also need some good suggestions on lights. Not sure I can afford everything to set up a tent this year. I have put a fourteen in stuff for a living soil Lol so I am excited to get started on growing in my greenhouse next year, But any suggestions on lights would be appreciated. This is the lights I have been looking at, Last time I posted a link to the light on Amazon and got an email saying they were not a sponsor so they deleted the post...… LED Grow Light - 1200W COB LED Grow Lights Full Spectrum with UV IR 3000K COBs 3W Osram Chips for Indoor Plants Veg Flower Lighting

When I get a tent that's the size I want and the one I have been eyeing is also a Viviosun How do you like it so far ? I also need some good suggestions on lights. Not sure I can afford everything to set up a tent this year. I have put a fourteen in stuff for a living soil Lol so I am excited to get started on growing in my greenhouse next year, But any suggestions on lights would be appreciated. This is the lights I have been looking at, Last time I posted a link to the light on Amazon and got an email saying they were not a sponsor so they deleted the post...… LED Grow Light - 1200W COB LED Grow Lights Full Spectrum with UV IR 3000K COBs 3W Osram Chips for Indoor Plants Veg Flower Lighting
I really like the tent so far. As far as the lights, I really like hps but I don't like dealing with the heat issues and the cost of electricity bill is high. I've got a few QB boards I really like. I just want a couple more. 3 is not enough for the big tent. I've only been using the tent for a week so I can not say for sure it's a good one. But so far so good

Thanks Dank, I think that's what I need too. There's no way I could go wrong with 4 panels, especially since they don't need heatsinks. I just need to track down the best driver(s) to run them. As is now, I already have 3 drivers to manage, so if possible, I'd like to drive all 4 QBs from one driver.

Thanks Dank, I think that's what I need too. There's no way I could go wrong with 4 panels, especially since they don't need heatsinks. I just need to track down the best driver(s) to run them. As is now, I already have 3 drivers to manage, so if possible, I'd like to drive all 4 QBs from one driver.
I use one driver for the 3 I already have. It's got a cord coming off it with a dimmer switch. Really nice to use

I just noticed that each QB draws less current than one of my Veros. If I understand things correctly, I can drive all four V2's with a single HLG-240H-C1750B or C2100B maybe.

Back
Top Bottom