Dank's Adventures In Dankland

LSC creeping up on 8 weeks
IMG_20190814_172918955_BURST004.jpg
IMG_20190814_172720860.jpg

Is it me, or does the flowers look way more frosty down right above that fan leaf??

Danky dank in Dank Land. Good job that's fantastic. :passitleft:

Gorgeous flowers all round brother, you're killing it! :bravo:

Today was chop day. Both 24's the Hammer and LSC all are hanging. Somehow I ended up deleting the pics of the 24's. But here's the LSC
IMG_20190816_171340889.jpg
IMG_20190816_171340889.jpg
IMG_20190816_171310517.jpg
IMG_20190816_171259695.jpg
you did a wonderful job of growing that plant shes beautiful frosty nugs all over I hope it meets with your expectations great work dankman now we wait for the report btw did you take an early bud to test!:blunt:

I did take a sample bud last week and it was really nice! It was a really nice haze type of buzz. All the buds are dense sticky. I can't wait for it to get a nice cure. Thanks again Sticky! You are the man ;)
oh good im glad you never no when you grow a seed what your going to end up with well good then now were both happy enjoy that bud dankman!:ganjamon:

The 24's went 9 weeks. The hammer and LSC both were at 8 weeks. All showed at least 15% amber. The 24's really ripened up fast the last few days. I think I could have pulled them at 8 weeks. Hopefully it's not too couch lock. The were pulled at week 9 just like their mother plant, but looked a lot further along. I am a little confused about the the clones finishing up faster than the one from seed

The 24's went 9 weeks. The hammer and LSC both were at 8 weeks. All showed at least 15% amber. The 24's really ripened up fast the last few days. I think I could have pulled them at 8 weeks. Hopefully it's not too couch lock. The were pulled at week 9 just like their mother plant, but looked a lot further along. I am a little confused about the the clones finishing up faster than the one from seed
ive heard that about clones but it could be several factors your grow style the lighting maybe you fed them a little different when I grow indoors it seems like there done before there scheduled to be done:)ill be waiting the report on those to!

The bloom tent got a good cleaning today and I got my new 4'x8'x71" cube tent in and set up. I'll be running 3 - 24's in five gallon buckets with a scrog under my 3 - 288 QB boards. I set it up and it looks like a good amount of light. I am going to try and get a couple more boards. I'll get it all done tomorrow and get some pics

The bloom tent got a good cleaning today and I got my new 4'x8'x71" cube tent in and set up. I'll be running 3 - 24's in five gallon buckets with a scrog under my 3 - 288 QB boards. I set it up and it looks like a good amount of light. I am going to try and get a couple more boards. I'll get it all done tomorrow and get some pics
dam:) all kind of things going on dank ill bet your excited its fun time at your house you got a nice harvest going on new grow tent im anxious to see your new set up you've been a busy man good job!:)

Here's my new experiment. I have 2 out of 3 buckets of super soil and one in straight ffof soil with FF trio nutes I've been using. We'll see how they compare. All will be together in a scrog net due to the fact that I let them get too big waiting for the last round to finish up. They are all 24k clones taken two weeks before last flip. So these are 11 weeks old
IMG_20190818_085629389_HDR.jpg
IMG_20190818_085553356.jpg

Damn brother congrats on another quality harvest. That LSC looks packed with frost! :yahoo:
I like what you're getting up to with the new experiment - i'll be keeping a close eye.

Back
Top Bottom