Dank's Adventures In Dankland

you've done a nice job on this one im surprised about the nanners I didn't have any on the four I grew I guess it happens sounds like you have it under control I love the way these grow I think your going to like it!:)
Thanks Sticky :) Elev8 say in the description of LSC that the father's side " lemon tree " has a tendency to herm if stressed. I might have stressed it somehow. Either way I'm really digging it. It's starting to get a little sweet and sour smell. It's hard for me to describe it. Still has a week or two to go

Thanks Sticky :) Elev8 say in the description of LSC that the father's side " lemon tree " has a tendency to herm if stressed. I might have stressed it somehow. Either way I'm really digging it. It's starting to get a little sweet and sour smell. It's hard for me to describe it. Still has a week or two to go
looking forward to the report after harvest!:yahoo:

I pulled out the LSC for inspection today, all clean. Trichs are getting cloudy. Tried to get a good picture of it in natural light. Still fuzzy. I'll try and get better one tomorrow. Hard to show how frosty she is
Screenshot_20190810-125705.png

I'd love to be able to get close up macro shots of trichs. Cause my eyes are shot. Thanks for stopping by Woody

OK looking at your pics - the trichomes look perfect.

If you cant see them shit bro I dunno. I'd be dancing in the streets if me.

I got 4 eyes that neither can see. wait...

You doing great!

I'm trying to sex a few of my reg seedlings that are in veg. I took cuts and put them in the bloom tent. Hopefully they hang on long enough to see what sex they are. If not no biggie. I can't flip them till after my next round of 24k's. I have three 24's that are way too big already

Sticky you made me think about my wife there for a sec. lol :passitleft:

Friday hopefully will be chop day for the 24's and Hammer. LSC looks like it might go another week. Hopefully it will show some amber trichs too. I'd love to chop them all this weekend and sterilize the flower tent. I have 3 24's in 5 gallon buckets dieing to get flipped. They are already too big. Lol

Back
Top Bottom