Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Looking good Dank and a nice lineup for new genetics indeed!
Twisted Helix is really showing off in these last few weeks of flower. A few different Phenos but all unique in their own way! Pheno 1 is a standout front monster though with those ever so yummy apricot and exotic fruit terps!

Hay Dank just crusing through. :surf: That Ting X's is a Beautiful color, I hope you get what you are looking for, Its a Beautiful day today, Sunshine and getting to the upper 60s. My kind of weather, 60s to 75f is what I Love but we seem to get either Cold or Hot weather and very little of that 60 to 75 degree temps with sunshine. It usually goes from Cold to hot and then Hot to Cold in the fall.

Looking good Dank and a nice lineup for new genetics indeed!
Twisted Helix is really showing off in these last few weeks of flower. A few different Phenos but all unique in their own way! Pheno 1 is a standout front monster though with those ever so yummy apricot and exotic fruit terps!
Hey bro thanks for stopping by and dropping the knowledge of twisted helix. It's much appreciated. I'll be dropping those seeds soon I'm thinking. Gotta get spots open for those :)

Hay Dank just crusing through. :surf: That Ting X's is a Beautiful color, I hope you get what you are looking for, Its a Beautiful day today, Sunshine and getting to the upper 60s. My kind of weather, 60s to 75f is what I Love but we seem to get either Cold or Hot weather and very little of that 60 to 75 degree temps with sunshine. It usually goes from Cold to hot and then Hot to Cold in the fall.
Hi PC that pic of the Ting is the mother of the cross. The Ting X's are early in bloom. But I can already see at least one of the X's is showing same color as the mom. Hopefully all's well with you

Back
Top Bottom