Dank's Adventures In Dankland

I just searched that and it was @Dutchman1990 that grew it and it looks very nice rite up your alley nice and frosty :) hope your having a good start to the day bud were all taking a day off from painting resume tomorrow so just going to hang today:)
Haha I was just looking at Dutchmen's thread. They look great. It's good to take a rest from the work today. The paint can wait for one more day :D It's going to be beautiful outside here today so I have to take advantage of it. The next week is going to be cold, sucks

How's it going everyone :D On my test crosses I've got 3 solid Ting X females. The 24 X's I've got 2 females so far with one unknown left. Hopefully it is a chick too. All 3 of those look different than each other. The Ting X's so far only one is showing purple like it's mother. Here's her coloring

congrats bud love the purple. :Rasta:
Thanks brother. I really hope I can get the Chernobyl head high with the purple color. So far the purps I've grown have been more of relaxing Indy style highs. I'm hoping for the racing lost in my head type of buzz :D I think the purple pheno's clone is taking root too. Out of the 3 cuts I think I'll get it

I think so. Hopefully it will be over soon. Hey P do you know anything about the punch cross from IHG that I got yesterday. Think it's punch 2.0 x punch alpha. I can't find much info on it. Do you think it's just purple punch crossed back to a different purple punch

I was going to say that that cross osunds interesting. i am not sure what the Punch Alpha is but I want to guess that it is the original purple punch clone from supernova gardens. I could be way off but that is my guess. Punch 2.0 is from Symbiotic genetics. Supposedly they got seed stock from super nova gardens and made their own seeds with it. That is where Punch 2.0 comes from. They use the same male from that breeding for their Mimosa, Orangeade and other crosses they make. Their male is a stud! He grows massive flower clusters.

Back
Top Bottom