Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Morning Dank hope all is well
You plant looks sweet now when you say flowered twice how do you do that how far in flower the first time
Hey bro good morning :nomo: I flowered to out like any other. Then reveged it to the point where it looked like a normal veg plant. Then put it in flower for the second time. Mainly as a experiment. Plus I wanted seeds from it so I thought it was worth a try. Here's some pics of the progression

All's good here :D got enough yard work to keep me busy. I'm going to be working on my Zero turn mower. Season is coming
I've already mowed my back yard twice and the whole yard once I miss my zero turn it just seemed I was always working on it bought a new green tractor about 7yrs ago and haven't had a problem since

I've already mowed my back yard twice and the whole yard once I miss my zero turn it just seemed I was always working on it bought a new green tractor about 7yrs ago and haven't had a problem since
I have a small orange tractor. But I cut grass with a green zero turn has a 5' deck. Makes quick work for the few acres I cut :D Got a oil change kit from dealer. It also came with a fuel filter, air filter, and plugs. All for 48$ I think it'll like all the maintenance. Next I need blades. I'm on sandy ground. It's hard on the blades

Back
Top Bottom