Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Tent looks good bud! Will be nice to see how the crosses come out for ya!

Those are some monster colas!

Thanks man! She grew differently than I expected. I was figuring on some stretch because of the Super Silver Haze in her. I was wrong she only gained a few inches and then turned into monster buds!

Hey Dom how's it going. Yeah Yeti knows how to get the colas going. He's a great grower :D

Thanks man! I just sit by and feed them kit products here and there lol.

Have any of you guys ever popped seeds in rapid rooter plugs before ? I might give them a go next time I'm working with old ass seeds

I did when I started. I don't anymore. Had more than a few seeds not shed properly and they get stuck in the plug eventually killing themselves. I just pop em in dirt now.

I did when I started. I don't anymore. Had more than a few seeds not shed properly and they get stuck in the plug eventually killing themselves. I just pop em in dirt now.
Hey thanks brother. I was thinking that might be a issue with those. I'm having some issues with old seeds. Probably to be expected tho with old seeds. Thanks for stopping by. Don't be a stranger :nomo:

Hey thanks brother. I was thinking that might be a issue with those. I'm having some issues with old seeds. Probably to be expected tho with old seeds. Thanks for stopping by. Don't be a stranger :nomo:
good morning dankman next time I get ready to pop some seed im going to do the roll up sandpaper and h202 in the water ive seen some good results if that doesn't work after they soak a few days they pop open pretty easy with a little squeeze :)

That does make it a better day :laughtwo: I copied Penny yesterday I had extra clones so I took them out to some woods by some walking trails few miles away and planted them :rofl: It was 32 degrees this morning. They are probably dead
there probably ok if there close in some trees or bushes something with a little protection are they in a spot where they get first of the morning sun that helps well your not out anything but your time and you could end up with a nice one out there good luck with your venture :)

This lockdown is turning me into a fat dude.
Same here. I like to walk for my exercise but I've had this plantar fasciitis which seems to get better and then I have days like yesterday and want my foot removed. This is true bullshit. :(

Back
Top Bottom