Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Morning Dank ya the weather here is raining and suppost to all day. Hope you little ones pop. I'm still waiting on roots from my clones hope they show soon that's my next tent I'm getting paint today to paint the kitchen next week then the house should be all do with paint :yahoo: :yahoo: I hate to paint but love the look of a nicely repainted room

Haha I think I could get used to being off. Looks gloomy here. Hopefully the sun pop's out. I'd like to get outside today to get more yard work done. I'm starting to wonder if the new seedlings are going to pop up. Time will tell
being off is great your day will come I here ya about waiting for seedlings the whole seedling process requires good patience lol its sunny and 80 today its already to warm for me doing any outdoor this time of the year im out at 6 and back in by 10or11 hope you have a good one brother :smokin:

being off is great your day will come I here ya about waiting for seedlings the whole seedling process requires good patience lol its sunny and 80 today its already to warm for me doing any outdoor this time of the year im out at 6 and back in by 10or11 hope you have a good one brother :smokin:
Hey thanks brother. It's cold and rainy here. Thinking about a nap :laughtwo: Be back in awhile. Life is good :D

The old witches broom!

Did you ever try cutting your light on hours down to see if it would help it bloom? From all I have read about the long winded sativas it seems they sometimes need either a 11/13 or 10/14 light schedule to properly bloom and finish. If you do decide to run it again maybe give it a go and see if it helps.

The longest running strains i have run went 16 weeks after flip and both did awful. I should have tried lowering my light on time to see if it helped. Funny enough both plants were supposed to have a 9 week finish time. 16 weeks after flip and nothing but garbage from both. One was cannalope haze and the other was violetta.

My Shackzilla was a 15 week strain but she at least put out.

Those are some monster colas!

My bloom tent is looking kinda funky. I really don't like bottle ferts. Mixing ferts for half a dozen different strains sucks. But it's just what I do till my soil cooks. Test girls are super tiny. But I have cuts till I see what I'm working with. Hopefully they will produce cause I've got enough seeds for 9 lives. Lol

IMG_20200425_184252110.jpg
IMG_20200425_184234859.jpg
IMG_20200425_184225245.jpg
IMG_20200425_184218802.jpg
IMG_20200425_184204884.jpg
IMG_20200425_184114775_HDR.jpg
IMG_20200425_184104025_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom