Dank's Adventures In Dankland

For most of us this Virus thing will not affect our lives much more then an inconvenience but for those who have no work now, the affects are MUCH worse. People like waiters etc. They do not have an income right now but the bills keep coming in and the longer they are out of work the worse off they get. I am only addressing this from an economical pot of view. Of course it has also affected the people who have gotten sick in a Much worse way. I am high risk due to High blood pressure, COPD and a compromised immune system along with other high risk factors like I have Addison's disease etc. It would probably take me out if I got it so of course we don't want it spreading from a health stand point and that is the worse affects to be sure but there are A Lot of people hurting from an economical stand point as well :(

It's like a bad dream. But we'll all get through it at some point. I do feel for the sick and the people struggling to make ends meet.

Stay safe everyone. One a side note I looked outside where I dumped really low grade seeds and sure enough I see couple popping up. WTF it's in low 40's this crazy plant always amazes me :laughtwo:

True dat brother. I'm seeing it in loved ones in my personal life. This worry of getting sick and anxiety of worrying about how they are going to pay the bills is tough. Hopefully shit will get better soon
I feel for these people to its not a nice thing I used to get laid off in January and not go back to work till may I would start back in may get a loan to pay 3 mos. of everything then spend until January paying it off then start all over again went through 2 winters that way until it got better I no its not this virus stay at home stuff but moneywise its the same very stressfull:confused:

I feel for these people to its not a nice thing I used to get laid off in January and not go back to work till may I would start back in may get a loan to pay 3 mos. of everything then spend until January paying it off then start all over again went through 2 winters that way until it got better I no its not this virus stay at home stuff but moneywise its the same very stressfull:confused:
I've been fortunate. Since I got into my profession I have not been out of work much. These times are new for me

Man times sure are strange. I am getting all kinds of side work right now which a couple months ago it seemed I would barely get a call for work. I’m gonna take it and do as much side work as I can right now. Hope your doing good and your eyes are red from the salad you smoked dank.

Thanks shotta for dropping by. I'm glad you are doing well, with the extra work is always nice :D

The salad joint I twisted up was really nice. I enjoy mixing the flavors now and then. Seems to bring a slightly different high to break up the day :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hopefully everyone is having a great night. Stay safe and high

thought I would stop by and say good morning to the dank household :yahoo:
Good morning Sticky! Last night I took really tiny cuts from the couple Ting X's they were 8 days in flower. But barely showing sex, couple still are not showing. Anyway after seeing yours I'm looking forward to seeing how mine turn out :D my cuts might be a waste of time tho they are really tiny. Almost like trying to get a leaf to root :laughtwo: It's all in fun

Good morning Sticky! Last night I took really tiny cuts from the couple Ting X's they were 8 days in flower. But barely showing sex, couple still are not showing. Anyway after seeing yours I'm looking forward to seeing how mine turn out :D my cuts might be a waste of time tho they are really tiny. Almost like trying to get a leaf to root :laughtwo: It's all in fun
that will be cool if they root good luck this is fun for sure we need to add a little spice to things :laughtwo:

Ya the weather here ain't bad I took the day off I'm suppost to go back to work on the 4th of next month fingers crossed I still have work around here to do but I've already projects I had scheduled 2yrs out now they getting costly that why I had them that far out so I need to get back to work so I quit spending money house is nice grow room is good still have the rebuild to do but I got almost all materials I need grow trays and haven't made up my mind on what I want I'm thinking 2" × 4" trays but still can't make up my mine

Ya the weather here ain't bad I took the day off I'm suppost to go back to work on the 4th of next month fingers crossed I still have work around here to do but I've already projects I had scheduled 2yrs out now they getting costly that why I had them that far out so I need to get back to work so I quit spending money house is nice grow room is good still have the rebuild to do but I got almost all materials I need grow trays and haven't made up my mind on what I want I'm thinking 2" × 4" trays but still can't make up my mine
I hear that. I have to stop spending too. I'm trying to get my yard straight at the moment. I rolled it today and put out more tainted gummy worms for the moles. Also 4 boxes of moth balls from dollar store, thanks Sticky for that tip. My old as house needs more remolding but it's not the best time for me to spend the dough

Back
Top Bottom