Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Congrats on your harvest Dank.

I'm thinking about getting a pack of sluricane seeds from in-house genetics. Does anyone have any experience with that breeder or strain? Looks like a good frosty one for pressing :D I think @TheGreenYeti may have grown it

I've grown in several times and have some going now. Gelato variant what it grows like for me. Potent tasty not a huge yielder tho. I can coax 5 zips off a plant.

Gelato was one if my favorite from IHG - the frostiest ever.
For frosty here's my rating and these are all purps or black flowers:
1 - Gelato
2 - Slurricane
3 - Jellium

There are green pheno's but who doesn't like purps?

I like Jellium the best likely because thats the one in my flower room right now! lol I rated them 1 the strength showiest frostiest and flavor. They all great so its a fine line. I ran Gelato before there were keeper #s like 44 or 33 or whatever from the breeder. I ran a pack and had all the keeper versions in 1 pack! That was the original release.

Where did you get your IHG iced out yesterday?? I couldn't find it on sale. Eerybody wanted 2hundy a pack of fems. $20 a seed ouch.

On your raised beds - I make mine out of Cedar - can use the fencing 5/4 x 6. Solves the critter problems. They dont like cedar and cedar will last a very long time and its easy to work with much lighter than pine. I have beds I made 15 years ago. Takes stain really good if you get the white cedar - red cedar will turn a darkinsh grey white cedar will be a light color if left to go natural. It's not expensive for what you're making. I usually make 3' x 6' beds out of the 5/4 x 6 - can make a bunch. Easy on the back and way easier to weed.

Highly recommend raised beds. Hope someday to grow weed in a few.

We have some Fisher Cats around... there aint much in the way of critters and we in the deep woods, no ground hogs, very few squirrels (tons of walnut trees) no cats rats or mice either. Dusting off problems solved. lol We found dead remnants of just about everything they clean things up fast. Only animal remnants we haven't found are coyotes. They here tho.

I'm working on some Jellium x Purple Punch and Jellium x GG4 and Jellium x Jellium currently in VEG soon to be in flower.

I'm not sure I'll ever do a 16 weeker. I'd probably be frustrated. I'm too impatient. Lol

Worth the wait.... can pop a pack and maybe find a fast finisher. I did that with a 120 sativa found a 90 day keeper. The 120 day tho, woooheeee get me high af. Best weed ever.
For patience just put one the back corner let her do her thing. They get ugly so there's that too. Like an old witch. I lost my last one to hemp mites last month. I have seeds tho. lol Basically anything that runs 100+ days you get a few seeds. In my experience.

I'm bored AF :laughtwo: Looking at my bean stash I tossed a prayer pupil seed in a shot glass. I think it's a fem, but it's not in original packaging :D Looks like it might be some good smoke. Here's a link to the description

Doing well here. Just getting little bit of cabin fever. 32° & windy today so stuck inside for the better part of the day. Good thing I have full jars :laughtwo: I was looking at my stash last night, made me laugh. 6 different flavors :cheesygrinsmiley: Modern problems :rofl:
Nothing better than having your own little herb dispensary.

Back
Top Bottom