Dank's Adventures In Dankland

I put few hundred dollars in grub x last year. It didn't help much. The yard is just to big to get rid of all the grubs. Plus I'm on a well for water so I don't want to put too much chemical on it.

Anyway I am hoping some of the snow cone popcorn buds are dry enough to pack up a bowl today :cheesygrinsmiley: ahhh freshies

Anyway I am hoping some of the snow cone popcorn buds are dry enough to pack up a bowl today :cheesygrinsmiley: ahhh freshies
looking forward to the report btw those just evaporate away in a week or so I put them in my beds because they got in there under the edge thats why i suggested wire in there anyway that was three years ago still growing tasty produce just thought i woul mention that have a good one today bud! :)

Tonight I checked my Ting X Chernobyl plants. Out of the 4 so far only one is showing sex. Looks like nuts. I'll let it go couple days more to be sure

The 24k gold X Chernobyl plants are just settling in the flower tent. Be awhile before I get those sexed out too

My reveg is looking great. Weird growth starting

Back
Top Bottom