Dank's Adventures In Dankland

G'mornin dank, all! :passitleft: Easy peasy lemon squeezy! Looking sweet there. Yep, time to get the veggie gardens up and running. I got sprouts of maters, squash, peppers and tomatillos with more on the way. My sunflowers sprouted in the ground. Have fun out there tilling the soil. Stay safe and stay stoned! :ciao:

WOW some real nice looking plants you have had here man, nice and frosty at the end looks like a very high yield too 1 plant looks like shes fucking packing hahaa. :morenutes:
How long do you plan on curing this now bet you cant wait to rip a bowl.:bongrip:or:bongrip::bongrip::bongrip::bongrip:
Hey celt good morning :D I really like a short cure. Like 6 - 8 weeks but I'll be toking it along the way too

Out of pine. What type of wood did you use :laughtwo:
LoL

I was just giving you shit. Yeah, I used (untreated) pine. The insides of the boxes were coated in roofing sealer. The outside surfaced are going to be stained & sealed to match my deck (dark walnut)

Both boxes are gonna be lined with landscape fabric, and will get a 6-8" bed of coco before I fill em with soil.

The pergola on each box have also been wrapped in greenhouse fabric to provide shade from the hot TX sun.
:thumb:

Thanks I'm going to do something similar. I'm looking forward to weeding at a comfortable height
I did it because my dogs dug up my bulbs for the last fuckin time!
:rofl:

My wife is pissed because her tulips are disappearing. She's blaming moles :laughtwo:
I think moles just eat the worms mostly its probably gophers I wanted to make a suggestion I have raised beds and they were teaming with worms one scoop of the shovel and there were a dozen worms until the mole family moved in they almost cleaned it out so my suggestion is to line those beds with some kind of wire with small holes to keep out the critters believe me you will be glad you did imo :)

I think moles just eat the worms mostly its probably gophers I wanted to make a suggestion I have raised beds and they were teaming with worms one scoop of the shovel and there were a dozen worms until the mole family moved in they almost cleaned it out so my suggestion is to line those beds with some kind of wire with small holes to keep out the critters believe me you will be glad you did imo :)
Smart idea Sticky. If I am ever able to grow outdoors I hope I remember to do that. It would be easy to add some wire fencing in the hole after you dig it up a bit or before filling the bed with soil

Thanks sticky I'll line bottom with chicken wire

Smart idea Sticky. If I am ever able to grow outdoors I hope I remember to do that. It would be easy to add some wire fencing in the hole after you dig it up a bit or before filling the bed with soil
if you don't youll be sorry in the late summer when everything is dried out and we have our little oasis going they can smell that they come a running btw I lined my in the ground spot with small hole fencing:)

Back
Top Bottom