Dank's Adventures In Dankland

good morning dankman and everyone I was thinking about the new way the seed banks take payment with a cc it could be there has been a lot of cc being hacked and used to buy seeds and banks are cracking down its just a thought the last seed order I placed was at tropical and when I got to the payment process I think his name was Alonzo but not sure anyway he said he had a way to complete the transaction with pay pal no picture and it worked fine but that was a few mos. ago good luck in your hunt dank. :)

I miss the old days of getting on Herbie's and clicking on what you want. Then type in CC info and bam shit was on its way. WTF no THC in seeds anyway. Redicolus :laughtwo:
Have you tried buying a Visa gift card to make seed purchases? I've grabbed them suckers up to $500.

It always fucks up when you try to check out online, but I've called/emailed with the purchase info and had no issue.

Not sure anymore though, it's been awhile since I've ordered anything.
:passitleft:

Have you tried buying a Visa gift card to make seed purchases? I've grabbed them suckers up to $500.

It always fucks up when you try to check out online, but I've called/emailed with the purchase info and had no issue.

Not sure anymore though, it's been awhile since I've ordered anything.
:passitleft:
That's a good idea. Thanks for that. It looks like nowadays they want you to setup a account with a company called " mesh". And with your first purchase they require a photo of your ID. Which is what I was not good with. Next time I'll look around more. Maybe mesh is ok, it does enable the use of CC's. I'm more comfortable with using my PayPal

Back
Top Bottom