Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Doing good Dank , Hay I started a new journal, Its under my sig as second journal, Skim through if you get a chance . Sucks about the Skunk seedlings or seeds at this point, maybe with a little more time

That's just beautiful @TheGreenYeti :D Have you grown any other in-house strains
Yes I grew out Dolato and Sugarcane. i tried growing out Jelly Breath but I got a mutant that would not grow right and then up and died. I also grew out a Purple Punch S1 freebie from them.

PP

Sugarcane:

Dolato:

The dolato and sugarcane may be mixed up but idt they are. I stopped labeling pics when I upload them and looking back that was a mistake lol.

That sounds liek a stellar combo. I see very mixed reviews on the GMO. I know a guy with a bunch of legendary cuts that could not stand the GMO. I think Carestaker grew it and did not care for it either. Others though like Kitchenhawk love it. So it just depends on if you vibe with it. I have more Sugarcane seeds and at some point I need to get back into them. I will probably grow my Black Cherry Punch before I get back to them though.

Back
Top Bottom