Dank's Adventures In Dankland

G'mornin dank,sticky,Preston, Penny, and everyone else I forgot, :ciao: I'm going to build another greenhouse and do just small pots. Just ready to take my first vape of the day. I think my sticky Afghani has a bit stronger flavor after 5 months in the jar. The piney terps are still rockin. The AK-47 not so much, very earthy to begin with. I'll have a real variety this time to try rosin and whatever else looks interesting. Watching classic sci-fi "the abominable snowman of the Himalayas ". Heading out to pull weeds after. Good, sunny days in the gardens. Stay safe and stay stoned! :yummy::volcano-smiley::peace::meditate:

Yeah it's a good sized one says you can press 14 grams into a puck if I remember correctly :D
that sounds about rite I never have that much lol just what I get from the trim if I grow a larger plant with lots of frost I can get a chink of hash about the size and thickness of a nickel it can be pretty tasty it ends up being similar to what your getting I cut two round pieces of parchment paper for the ends then add the sift then I press it by hand get it started then I take it outside and place it on a brick and hammer on it some get it compressed then it goes into the oven at 150 for 30 mins then I take that out let cool a little then back to the brick for a few more wacks then in the reefer to cool off then take it out and let it come to room temp and push it out it usually looks like the old time dark hash sometimes its almost black I love the taste of good hash the wq I have growing is supposed to make some real tasty hash hope its true if all goes well ill have plenty for making hash ok that's enough babble!:)

that sounds about rite I never have that much lol just what I get from the trim if I grow a larger plant with lots of frost I can get a chink of hash about the size and thickness of a nickel it can be pretty tasty it ends up being similar to what your getting I cut two round pieces of parchment paper for the ends then add the sift then I press it by hand get it started then I take it outside and place it on a brick and hammer on it some get it compressed then it goes into the oven at 150 for 30 mins then I take that out let cool a little then back to the brick for a few more wacks then in the reefer to cool off then take it out and let it come to room temp and push it out it usually looks like the old time dark hash sometimes its almost black I love the taste of good hash the wq I have growing is supposed to make some real tasty hash hope its true if all goes well ill have plenty for making hash ok that's enough babble!:)
Love me some hash, sticky! :passitleft: Made this with, what else?, Afghani! Really spicy, 70s tasting hash.
20191130_125307.jpg

I do love some hash. But the rosin is something new for me. I'm really digging it. I have some 37 micron bags coming for pressing the dry ice hash. Been watching videos of that. It looks insanely yummy :D
oh ya that will be the bomb not sure what the yield will be with that smaller mesh it will be pure for sure its my understanding the finer the mesh the less you get :) theres a grower here calls himself @Grandpa Tokin he presses all the time maybe swing by his thread and see what hes doing ive seen some of his and it looks like a fine blonde honey he has a lot of fun over there lol

oh ya that will be the bomb not sure what the yield will be with that smaller mesh it will be pure for sure its my understanding the finer the mesh the less you get :) theres a grower here calls himself @Grandpa Tokin he presses all the time maybe swing by his thread and see what hes doing ive seen some of his and it looks like a fine blonde honey he has a lot of fun over there lol
I've been over on grandpa's squishing thread. Some Really nice squishing going on over there :D Was someone there who suggested to use 37 mic bags for keef

I've been over on grandpa's squishing thread. Some Really nice squishing going on over there :D Was someone there who suggested to use 37 mic bags for keef
37 will work. Low temp and go slow with the pressure. Good luck and give us some pictures please.

Thats how i do it. :nerd-with-glasses: But I've read that the trichs are bigger on the indica strains so I used the 120m and gently swirled the chunks of dry ice in the bucket to keep unwanted material to a minimum.:rollit::woohoo:
20191130_130028.jpg
20191130_125332.jpg
20191028_123951.jpg

Back
Top Bottom