Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Thanks Yeti I'll be picking up a pack or two tomorrow. Saw some good 420 sales coming. Hopefully it'll cover sluricane too
Only thing I saw that I didn't like was not much information on the lineage of there crosses. Also looks like fems only. I'd like regs in case I want to get a male for pollen

I hope you can find some good sales. I bought Slurricane during the first release and got my pack for $140. It was the most expensive pack I had bought at the time. i am happy I grabbed it when I did. He does tend to make and sell more fems than anything, but his regs do not tend to sell as well. Rocky Mountain high had a bunch of 15 packs of tehir regs for like 50-70 bucks a pack a while back. They were legit seeds from In House as In House publicly endorsed the sale. I would like to find a pack of Platinum S1s. i saw some at auction a while ago and they got pricey quick.

Figuring out the lineage is kind of a chore with his gear. He tends to just cross poly hybrids to other poly hybrids. He does a good job of riding the hype waves and using whatever cuts are hot at the time to make his crosses with. He does have a few decent reg lines, but they can be pricey as well now a days. I have bought two packs of regs of theirs and one was an older cross that I got for 70 that came with 10-14 regs of another strain and then I got another for 80-100 bucks that also came with 10-14 regs of another strain. So my best advice is hit the sales and find the ones with the most freebies.

Today I emptied out the tents for a wash and inspection. I've seen few nats flying around. It had me worried. Soil had no bugs and leaves looked clean. While I had the USB microscope out I checked the trichs on the LSC's. Both look ready at day 51. I'll give them a few more days to finish. They don't look completely finished. But it's the trichs that say it all

IMG_20200417_192938903_HDR.jpg
20200417_184740.jpg
20200417_184737.jpg
20200417_184546.jpg
20200417_184223.jpg
20200417_183822.jpg

Back
Top Bottom