Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Well looks like no seeds for me. I'm not comfortable with the payment options these days. Send cash blindly, nope. Send photos of your ID with CC # and 3 digits on back, nope. Use PayPal and send photos of id, nope. Not meant to be

I have sent cash or money orders to a couple of banks in the US and not had issues. I can let you know which ones if you would like. There are so many banks now that most try to be as above board as possible so as to not lose interest.

I wouldn't like that either I don't understand the photo.

I know that Neptune was requiring photo id because they had a bunch of people scre wthem out of huge sums. Usually with a stop payment order after the seeds had already been shipped. That and identity theft is so rampant.

Good morning everyone! My PayPal information was accepted. I woke up to a email saying that my seed order was approved and will be shipped soon :cheesygrinsmiley:

I got 2 packs of IHG. One is iced out, it's sluricane x purple punch. Other is Geloto 45 pack of 15 regs

That Slurry x Purple punch sounds very nice. I think Neiko may have ran it. Or maybe that was frozen grapes. Is it the Golato 45 you ordered?

Today I chopped both LSC'S from elev8 genetics. Big thanks to brother sticky on the seeds :high-five: First is the #1 short pheno. It's bit more leafy than the other and not as sticky. But really dense lemon smelling buds

IMG_20200418_212157275.jpg
IMG_20200418_212123115.jpg
IMG_20200418_212054369.jpg
IMG_20200418_212038448.jpg

Next up is #2 it's really greasy with bigger trich heads. Reaks of straight lemon juice. I'm guessing it's the one I'll be keeping. But it's up to the bowl test

IMG_20200418_200722208.jpg
IMG_20200418_200708441.jpg
IMG_20200418_200645557.jpg
IMG_20200418_200537347.jpg
IMG_20200418_200445278.jpg

After looking at my notes these were done at day 53

Hopefully everyone is having a great night

congrats on the buddage my friend;;

stay safe and keepem green

It's been a year now so I can't exactly remember but I think it's the second one. I can clearly remember what it smelled like after the cure. Cure really brought out the lemon smell before
I hope you got a keeper from those seeds its funny how the jar time brings out more flavor I usually like most of my stuff after a few weeks in the jar it seems to bring out the true depth of flavor some strains after a 4or5 mos develop some great flavors :) hope your having a good day bud im going to finish getting the outdoor grow set up today and then I plan to put them in there new homes next weekend after they spend a few days in my backyard. :yahoo:

I hope you got a keeper from those seeds its funny how the jar time brings out more flavor I usually like most of my stuff after a few weeks in the jar it seems to bring out the true depth of flavor some strains after a 4or5 mos develop some great flavors :) hope your having a good day bud im going to finish getting the outdoor grow set up today and then I plan to put them in there new homes next weekend after they spend a few days in my backyard.
Thanks brother hopefully it will be a good day for you too. Yeah I'm going to be hanging onto both clones for a while before I make any hasty decisions :laughtwo: Not doing that again. Looks like rain is rolling in here today. I am going to try to till up some ground today for my veggie garden if it doesn't rain

Thanks brother hopefully it will be a good day for you too. Yeah I'm going to be hanging onto both clones for a while before I make any hasty decisions :laughtwo: Not doing that again. Looks like rain is rolling in here today. I am going to try to till up some ground today for my veggie garden if it doesn't rain
perfect time to till rite before some rain don't work to hard now :laughtwo:

I'm only doing a small area today for beans and vine types of veggies. I'm planning on building raised boxes for tomato and peppers :D. I think I'll be putting all my used super soil in the boxes
I do that to I have two raised beds the soil in there is getting real nice after a few years of leftover super soil going in not doing anymore im keeping it and re using it so far it seems to be working well :)

Back
Top Bottom