Dank's Adventures In Dankland

I have some hardware cloth with the small square holes I'll use it :D
That's what I was thinking would work well. Small enough to keep the critters out and the soil can still drain

Hi @TheGreenYeti yeah it's gelato 45 pack of 15 regs and a 10 pack of iced out fems :cheesygrinsmiley: Are you familiar with the gelato 45 ?

Gelato 45 is a pheno of Gelato, which is sunset sherb x thin mint gsc. There are 3 main phenos that people tend to run. 33, 41 and 45. They are all slightly different with 33 typically being the most popular. The Golato is Gelato 45 crossed to Goliath. Goliath is another In House strain which is Platinum x Gorilla Gloo x Grateful Breath. The Goliath is supposed to throw down and yield big. So The Golato 45 should basically be a heavy yielding Gelato cross. I have not run it but have almost bought it on multiple occasions.

I was gifted a couple of Platinum Valley seeds yesterday and am very excited to get to them at some point. The person got them as freebies and I have been wanting one forever. It is San Fernando Valley OG x Platinum and it should be a real winner.

Gelato 45 is a pheno of Gelato, which is sunset sherb x thin mint gsc. There are 3 main phenos that people tend to run. 33, 41 and 45. They are all slightly different with 33 typically being the most popular. The Golato is Gelato 45 crossed to Goliath. Goliath is another In House strain which is Platinum x Gorilla Gloo x Grateful Breath. The Goliath is supposed to throw down and yield big. So The Golato 45 should basically be a heavy yielding Gelato cross. I have not run it but have almost bought it on multiple occasions.

I was gifted a couple of Platinum Valley seeds yesterday and am very excited to get to them at some point. The person got them as freebies and I have been wanting one forever. It is San Fernando Valley OG x Platinum and it should be a real winner.
Thanks for the info. I couldn't find much on the goliath. I got the pack of 15 regs for 50$ I'm excited for those ones as much as the iced out :D

Dam Yeti I don't know how you keep all the strains memorized, You Pennywise and Kitchenhawk know about SO many strains , seeds etc. If they had classes on strains and seeds you guys could teach it for sure :high-five:

Thanks for the info. I couldn't find much on the goliath. I got the pack of 15 regs for 50$ I'm excited for those ones as much as the iced out :D

Yeah getting onfo on their strains is hard. A lot of the time you have to scroll through their InstaGram to see what they have said about heir strains in the past. They used a Goliath male for a huge reg seed drop a year or so ago and that was when they were releasing info on him. They do have a site with their strains here. I just found it when looking for info for you.

Dam Yeti I don't know how you keep all the strains memorized, You Pennywise and Kitchenhawk know about SO many strains , seeds etc. If they had classes on strains and seeds you guys could teach it for sure :high-five:

Thanks man! I have been following In house for a while now so that helps with their gear anyways. There are too many breeders and strains now to keep up with them all, but I try to stay current as much as possible. I do not know if you have ever checked out Bohdi's gear, but he is one I will never even try to keep up with. He pumps out so many crosses that I cannot keep up even if I were to try. Google helps me out when I am lacking as well, though you sometimes cannot trust what you are finding there unless it comes from the breeders themselves.

Last night I tossed my 24 x seedlings into bloom tent for sexting. They are small and in #1's. Hopefully they will show sex soon. My Ting X's have been in bloom tent for a few days. Should show anytime now
that's what did with ud and uc the ud was 12in tall its 30 now the uc were 5in now 15 :) dood luck dank may you get females.

Them MF are outta hand here. I've been trying to get them under control. But nothing is working
I forgot about this but gophers and moles or anything else that tunnels they hate moth balls so heres what you do after the rains stop get some moth balls go out to the yard look for a run dig down carefully and when you get to the tunnel drop a couple in and put something over the hole so you can come back and put more if you need plus I put them down there entrance hole anywhere you see them they'll go away it takes a little time but it does work I get those at wall mart there cheapest there they can be expensive when your using several pgks. good luck brother.

I forgot about this but gophers and moles or anything else that tunnels they hate moth balls so heres what you do after the rains stop get some moth balls go out to the yard look for a run dig down carefully and when you get to the tunnel drop a couple in and put something over the hole so you can come back and put more if you need plus I put them down there entrance hole anywhere you see them they'll go away it takes a little time but it does work I get those at wall mart there cheapest there they can be expensive when your using several pgks. good luck brother.
Thanks brother I'll give it a try

Good morning people's and happy 420 :nomo: ....:D

Sticky I hate moth balls too. I can see why they do :laughtwo: I put them in a camper years ago to keep mice out for the winter. Took a minute to get the smell out :rofl: it worked keeping mice out
we have them in our trailer to well be airing that out soon :laughtwo: they'll get rid of your moles and gophers make them fuggars find a new home.

I tried traps, poison gummie worms they laughed at those :laughtwo:

I swear I roll out the yard to flatten it out and within a week it's a mess again. Must have a good bug herd :rofl:
I have those to moth balls worked for me I think you have lots of worms in your soil those moles love them worms they don't hurt the plants but they'll screw up a nice yard good luck with your critter eradication :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom