Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Dont get me wrong you do you I have a tent full of little ones in flower because I seen it in your journal you flipping little ones and still getting a decent amount
No worries :high-five: You gotta think about it's just me and couple of close people who I donate some to. So I don't need too much. I have zero plans to sell any, so I'd rather have fresh buds all the time.

IMO when they sit in jars too long they absolutely change. Never as good as fresh with a short cure. I personally like 8 weeks of cure. After that it starts losing it's original flavor and potency. Not much of potency but it's not the same. Just my personal preference :cheesygrinsmiley:

I just ordered a cylinder shaped press to pre press flower. Hopefully it will work out well. I see lots of people using them. Looks like I can make 7 gram pucks ahead of time for pressing

Screenshot_20200414-220428.png

Buddy I'm learning I fill like I'm on a fast track and trying to grab as much info as I can I'm not trying to make money I'm just tried of spending it on s**t weed and I smoke alot
Hopefully we can all pick up some knowledge and have fun along the way. Life is short and gardening is a laid back hobby with great rewards :D Your days of spending money on erbs are gonna be a thing of the past in no time

Ya here is my tent of little ones I flipped 12 days ago it is fun but a tent this full is a hand full to water
20200413_204736.jpg
they are all in 3g
Oh Man they look healthy and happy. I think you'll enjoy the smaller ones. You won't get the ooos and ahhhs like from the tree's everyone likes. But those are easy to maintain. Easy to trim. Easier in every way to keep happy. Even small things like pulling them out for inspection. Hard to do that with big ass plants. Piece of cake with small plants

Your smaller ones will have better flavor. People think I'm nuts when I say that. But I believe that smaller buds dry and cure more uniformly which ends up being a better product in the end

When I have really big buds I like to break them down to thumb sized ones. They dry more evenly imo

Back
Top Bottom