Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Morning Dankman hope all is well your way ya it's still a bit on the cold side here to man were is that 60° weather
I had my little ones of last night and thought about your little trees they are doing way better then I thought with as small as they were
Good deal brother! Those small plants are easier to maintain. I've given up on waiting an eternity for tree's. I just want a never-ending flow of Freshies :D

What's your plan for the day shotta. Hopefully you are getting some good weather

the weather is absolutely perfect. Warm not a cloud in the sky. Might even be hot later on this afternoon. I have some brush clearing around the perimeter of my property to do there’s a lot lol. I hate doing it but it must be done every year by may 1st or the city gets there panties in a bunch. It’s necessary though. Fire dangers here are always a threat later in the year. The Last two years we were forced to evacuate. It’s wild.
What’s on your agenda?

Not really much just yet. I might have flipped couple weeks too early :D At least I'll get a small look at what potential they have. I'm hoping for couple of different pheno's. So far the Ting X's look similar. The 24k X's clearly have couple of pheno's
I think mine went about 3or4 weeks before I flipped them they were about 5or6 in tall at flip I thought it was to soon maybe but they took off and ended up about 15 in. :) how long since flip?

the weather is absolutely perfect. Warm not a cloud in the sky. Might even be hot later on this afternoon. I have some brush clearing around the perimeter of my property to do there’s a lot lol. I hate doing it but it must be done every year by may 1st or the city gets there panties in a bunch. It’s necessary though. Fire dangers here are always a threat later in the year. The Last two years we were forced to evacuate. It’s wild.
What’s on your agenda?
Hey that weather sounds great to me :high-five: I've been wrenching on the dankmoble all day. Mission complete tho so all's good. Those fires sound scary AH

they should still grow up some for a couple more weeks im not going to get much from mine maybe an 1/8 but its a good taste then well no if I we want to keep it around :) hows it going out your way brother.
These are the smallest ones I've ever flipped for sure. But I'm just trying to get a snapshot of the mix. If something looks exceptional I'll try to reveg. I've got shit load of seeds so it's interesting

These are the smallest ones I've ever flipped for sure. But I'm just trying to get a snapshot of the mix. If something looks exceptional I'll try to reveg. I've got shit load of seeds so it's interesting
one time I started some on 12/12 from germ they got about 1 1/2 ft tall :) its fun when you have a sack of seeds that you didn't empty the wallet on oh that one doesn't look very good pull it no problem got more where that came from :laughtwo:

Yep that’s what all of my outdoor plants are. All made by me.
Nice penny. The reward is awesome growing seeds you made. I know I can’t stop and I just started. Lol

It's really good feeling growing your own creations. Here's 3 of my 501st OG X . These I'll veg longer because I didn't get many of them from the breeding project.

But they all 3 germed with no issues. I'm really digging this cross

IMG_20200422_181631835.jpg

IMG_20200422_181613545.jpg

I couldn't take it any longer. I had to get some seeds so I was looking through some potential seeds and I found the Panama Breeders Pack from ACE. I got so excited I forgot to log in :( so I could hook up with some freebies but forgot to sign in. I wrote them an email telling them I forgot to log in and I ask if they could send me some freebies out. I hope I get the Freebies too. That's what I get for shooting off to quick Lol :rofl:

I couldn't take it any longer. I had to get some seeds so I was looking through some potential seeds and I found the Panama Breeders Pack from ACE. I got so excited I forgot to log in :( so I could hook up with some freebies but forgot to sign in. I wrote them an email telling them I forgot to log in and I ask if they could send me some freebies out. I hope I get the Freebies too. That's what I get for shooting off to quick Lol :rofl:
Haha I get stoned and do goofy shit all the time :laughtwo: I swear if I didn't have Dankwoman to cook for me I probably wouldn't eat :rofl: Thank God she puts up with my shit

A strain I've been thinking lately of doing again for some stupid reason; maybe in about a year or two. Old Timers Haze. The bloom period was twenty-four weeks on that one.

The old witches broom!

I grew it for around a year altogether. It wouldn't fully flower; just wispy buds and really small ones, too. Right when they started to brown up, the branch they were on would start growing again and it just kept doing that for months. I had it in a 2' x 4' closet and I had to tie it down sideways and run it through a scrog :p It looked like a grass hammock after a while then it packed the whole closet and started looking like swamp thing so I killed it. Nothing much to smoke on it, but it would have made probably about four or five good hula skirts. I loved growing it, though.

Did you ever try cutting your light on hours down to see if it would help it bloom? From all I have read about the long winded sativas it seems they sometimes need either a 11/13 or 10/14 light schedule to properly bloom and finish. If you do decide to run it again maybe give it a go and see if it helps.

The longest running strains i have run went 16 weeks after flip and both did awful. I should have tried lowering my light on time to see if it helped. Funny enough both plants were supposed to have a 9 week finish time. 16 weeks after flip and nothing but garbage from both. One was cannalope haze and the other was violetta.

My Shackzilla was a 15 week strain but she at least put out.

After soaking and going into paper towels my prayer pupil has barely cracked. 5 star still waiting. I'll put PP in soil in a few. All's good today think I'll twist up a fatty of some mixed erb. Try to get a salad going on this afternoon :D

Hopefully everyone is having a good day in these crazy times. I'm sure me mental health is tested in these days

Back
Top Bottom