Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Culled out one 24k x today it was a dude. Man that fugger showed nuts fast :laughtwo: Other's still not showing sex. I ended up with 3 Ting X's fems so I'll get a decent look at the crowds to see what's what. Two of those are in one pot, that's a first for me. So far those 2 look similar to each other. What's everyone up to tonight. I'll be watching black sails on starz

Just watched Parker's gold trail. I'm upset my fan didn't show today it said it would be here by 8PM today and then when it hit 8PM they changed it said oh it's going to be late now it might not be here until Thursday. If I didnt think out of the box move stuff around I would be in trouble I got it running at 81.5° right now but I would like it at 78° I hope I'll be ok

Just watched Parker's gold trail. I'm upset my fan didn't show today it said it would be here by 8PM today and then when it hit 8PM they changed it said oh it's going to be late now it might not be here until Thursday. If I didnt think out of the box move stuff around I would be in trouble I got it running at 81.5° right now but I would like it at 78° I hope I'll be ok
Was that show good. Hopefully you get the fan tomorrow

Still no new seedlings popping up. Hopefully they will show up soon. I think I sleep little bit later everyday :nomo:
your getting a taste of what retirement is like I sleep a little later than I used to ive been off 12 years now and a lot has changed if I had to go back to work now it might kill me in the very least ill think it is :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom