Dank's Adventures In Dankland

I’m in the same boat regarding yard work. Except no ride on mower, only the push mower and weed whacker. Lol lucky there’s not much grass mostly trees and flowers with a few medicine plants spreckled throughout for aroma and medicine.

My uncle freaked out at about 55 after not smoking for years; he’d never had dank. He thought he was having a heart attack lol. But kind bud spoils you and your tolerance when you buy at least an eighth a week. A friend gives me Qs Of miss and I always mix them to some extent like in my grinder but needless to say I always run out of KB first and am left with these mids that make me cough like hell and take forever to get high after the kB. The mids aren’t that bad; when I first got them if you broke a bud and smelled it still had a nice smell; not as strong as KB but not like schwagg, it has very few seeds...But damn I like to be able to smoke one bowl and be done; sometimes half a bowl of the good stuff. Question: I had to clean out my bowl; lots of Kind Bud smoked in there— woukd mixing that resin w the mids make it stronger?

My uncle freaked out at about 55 after not smoking for years; he’d never had dank. He thought he was having a heart attack lol. But kind bud spoils you and your tolerance when you buy at least an eighth a week. A friend gives me Qs Of miss and I always mix them to some extent like in my grinder but needless to say I always run out of KB first and am left with these mids that make me cough like hell and take forever to get high after the kB. The mids aren’t that bad; when I first got them if you broke a bud and smelled it still had a nice smell; not as strong as KB but not like schwagg, it has very few seeds...But damn I like to be able to smoke one bowl and be done; sometimes half a bowl of the good stuff. Question: I had to clean out my bowl; lots of Kind Bud smoked in there— woukd mixing that resin w the mids make it stronger?
:welcome: I'd think the resin would add strength to it

Oh yeah :headbanger:

Screenshot_20200502-174934.png

I'll have to give some thought to what I'll be trying to germ. I'm thinking about popping the Twisted helix. I only have 2 but those are some nice freebies

Oh yeah :headbanger:

Screenshot_20200502-174934.png

I'll have to give some thought to what I'll be trying to germ. I'm thinking about popping the Twisted helix. I only have 2 but those are some nice freebies

that gelato 45 though! Yumm.
I had a hell of a day. I let my brother use my generator last year and he never drained the fuel out of her and left the choke all the way open. I told him what to do he just didn’t give a crap cause it’s not his. I had to take it all apart and put back together but the gennie is purring like a kitten now after taking the whole damn thing apart. Wasn’t what I was planning on doing today but got it done. Went and bought a deep cycle marine battery and an inverter for power at our little camp trip later this week. Instead of listening to the generator all day just charge the battery and alligator clips to the inverter and you got power. I would rather do solar but it’s deep in the woods and sunlight is pretty spotty through the day. Hope your day was better than mine lol

that gelato 45 though! Yumm.
I had a hell of a day. I let my brother use my generator last year and he never drained the fuel out of her and left the choke all the way open. I told him what to do he just didn’t give a crap cause it’s not his. I had to take it all apart and put back together but the gennie is purring like a kitten now after taking the whole damn thing apart. Wasn’t what I was planning on doing today but got it done. Went and bought a deep cycle marine battery and an inverter for power at our little camp trip later this week. Instead of listening to the generator all day just charge the battery and alligator clips to the inverter and you got power. I would rather do solar but it’s deep in the woods and sunlight is pretty spotty through the day. Hope your day was better than mine lol
I hate loaning shit out. But it's family so it happens. I'm glad you got it going. I need a generator. I never think about it till it's too late. Lol

Someone else around here grew it. I remember seeing it. I'll have to do a search for it
I just searched that and it was @Dutchman1990 that grew it and it looks very nice rite up your alley nice and frosty :) hope your having a good start to the day bud were all taking a day off from painting resume tomorrow so just going to hang today:)

Back
Top Bottom