Dank's Adventures In Dankland

sorry about the hip I had that problem till I got it fixed im just hanging rite at the moment still dark outside having coffee thinking about what im going to do today got a few things need done that's about it im kind of tired after 4 days of painting glad that's over with lol now my mother in law wants to paint her house were like wait a minute she lives an hour from here huge difference :Rasta:

Haha yeah that's how it goes for me too sticky. One project snowballs into another. At least get a break between if you decide to paint the inlaws. I got a nap but I still feel wore out. It's going to be upper 50's to 60 here so I need to y my lazy butt out of the house. I subbed up to a solo cup grow today and skimmed through it, saw that you were a grower in it. Here's the link to the new one if anyone is interested. I'll be watching but not growing. Looks like fun and pain at the same time. Lol

Haha I didn't word that correctly. I subbed up and then searched for the old solo cup grow. I really need to read what I write before I post. Lol
aw wth its morning your not awake yet your rite I did participate in one of those solo cup grows I did poorly with that one I was amazed at some of the plants that were grown in those nice 20 in tall plants healthy :)

Wow sticky I'm jealous. Lol. No 80's here for awhile. I'll be working outside today while I can. It's going back to cold soon. I'll have to check my little seedlings that popped up when I dumped the lesser grade seeds. They are probably gone due to cold nights. Hopefully everyone is having a good day :lot-o-toke: Time for a quick dab to get the day started

Back
Top Bottom