Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Today I was looking at a harbor freight sales add. They have a cement mixer for under 200$ I'll end up getting one for mixing batches of super soil. I'll be watching for a super coupon for it. I won't need it till next spring hopefully as I have a 9 bag batch cooking right now :D

Today I was looking at a harbor freight sales add. They have a cement mixer for under 200$ I'll end up getting one for mixing batches of super soil. I'll be watching for a super coupon for it. I won't need it till next spring hopefully as I have a 9 bag batch cooking right now :D
Love the idea I need to do some cement work to
How you doing bud sorry I haven't been around really busy about to build my new grow area I have a 10' × 10' room my wife says i can convert into a grow room :yahoo: :yahoo: hope all is good your way nice to hear 1 seed pop hope the others do have a good one bud

that's the ticket there.. I'm a missing mine.. I doing wheel barrel at a time now days..

Them mixers are great for cleaning hydroton/that clay rock shit,,, too.

Just hanging out with Dankwoman. Gonna grill some brats in a few :cheesygrinsmiley: How's it going with everyone else today. All my seeds went into soil now I'm just waiting :hookah:
It windy and cold here got plants covered hoping garden makes it and my apple trees I have little buds all over I hope this freeze tonight dont hurt them

All's chugging along good in here. My testers are looking good. Out of 4 Ting x's I ended up with 100% germ with 3 females out of the 4. Same thing with the 24 X's 3 girls out of 4 :D . It's interesting seeing them grow un topped with no training. The 2 Ting X's that are in same pot got tied over to keep them from growing into each other. That pot is my favorite, one purple and one green pheno

Back
Top Bottom