Dank's Adventures In Dankland

34 right now
Wow, Penny - whereabouts in the world are you? At 7:34 a.m. it was only 3° above 0° Celsius here where I am. There must be miles and miles and miles between us!

All my best,
~Magnus

I don't blame you brother. I'm only 53 and I feel too old for it to. But the one I'm doing is a dead popular tree. It's near my driveway I have to get rid of it or it'll block me in :laughtwo: shit I hate chopping wood. Other than campfires we don't burn any
P.S. Good luck with that tree. I'm physically unable to cut wood anymore but when I was capable I frigging hated it too! Keep grinning...

I’m in Ohio
I had no idea it was that warm in Ohio.

Note to self : yet another potential retirement site - Ohio!

All my best,
~Magnus

Another 2 weeks we should be in the 70’s for highs.
Wow. We are lucky to reach the 60s right now. 8 dont think we have been there yet this year...

Good morning people :nomo: So far still 2 of the 4 IHG freebies are above ground. My bloom tent is overflowing so I'm thinking about setting up my 3'x3' drying tent for seedlings and young clones. I'll turn my veg tent into a bloom tent for my tester crosses.
Hopefully everyone is having a good day. Don't forget to spoil the mother's out there. Make sure they have a good day too :D

I'm not sure if I mentioned it before but I have three 501st OG X Chernobyl seedlings started. Those I won't be throwing in bloom hastily :laughtwo: I'll sext and top with some training like always. 501st is a really solid OG. Very similar to Rugburn. I did not get many of those seeds so I have to treat them well. Also my five star seedling from Mass medical strains is looking great. Some of those will get put into #1's today if I get the other tent setup

Just sitting here dreaming of the grow and other equipment I plan on buying with my soon to come very meager inheritance. Trust me, itll be no biggie - but it IS coming.

So do you have your grow space decked out with ideal equipment? What would you replace? What more would you buy?
Or is your space ideal already for your lifestyle?

I up potted the 501's and 5 star from solo's to #1's. I'm bored as shit. What's going on with everyone :lot-o-toke: puffing on some Chernobyl
Haha! Bored AF here too! Bout to harvest a plant because I'm bored. LoL

White OG is coming down tonight... just waiting for my trimming area to drop below 90°. LoL
Trimming is bad enough, I don't wanna do it while sweating.
:rofl:

Bout to burn a little blunt of Dreamberry for now...

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom