Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Hey Dankman, some awesome plants you're growing here! :bravo::ganjamon: Loving the setup & genetics. Congrats on the harvest, it looks to be some amazing smoke. What you plan on growing next?

Hey Dankman, some awesome plants you're growing here! :bravo::ganjamon: Loving the setup & genetics. Congrats on the harvest, it looks to be some amazing smoke. What you plan on growing next?
Thanks Irie! Well I have clones from the hammers and 24k also I have couple tangielands from Crockett family farms and couple lemon snow cones from elev8 genetics, both still have to be sexed. Hopefully I'll be running the LSC, TL and whichever one that turns out the best of the current grow. I have a feeling that the 24k is a keeper, but it's all on how the smoke is

24k reeking of citrus and pine. I'm sure happy I have cuts off this one
IMG_20190608_123317892_HDR.jpg
IMG_20190608_122844420.jpg
IMG_20190608_122822351.jpg
IMG_20190608_122512873.jpg
IMG_20190608_122405695_HDR.jpg

My hammer #2 is still chugging along. I took pics but they are blurry. I'm not sure if I'll keep either of the hammers. Proof will be in the smoke. But I can already tell the 24k is a keeper. Being as this was my first time running these, next time should be even better. The 24k was a really easy one to grow. Only issue was the hard time getting clones to root. Hopefully I'll be able to keep it around for awhile. My crappy phone is a bummer to get good pics

24k reeking of citrus and pine. I'm sure happy I have cuts off this one
She's a real beauty Dankman! :adore: i'd love to try her out in the future, who's the breeder? Looking nice and caked up, that'll be a dank harvest for sure. :yummy:

She's a fem from DNA genetics. I'm going to probably chop her later in the week :)
DNA have got some real good, stable genetics. Their Sorbet varieties are hot on the growing scene here in South Africa and that's what the people are after right now. High terpene profiles and amazing colours, like yours! :yummy:

This is my first time running DNA's gear. I have some more of their genetics stashed away. I also have a pack of 24k regs from DNA's partner company Crockett family farms here in the states. At some point I want to try and breed couple of strains. Too many plans and not enough time. Lol

Nice harvests Dankman, you’ve got some dank nugs there :yummy::bongrip:

Nice flip.. but don't hate them empty spots?? Congrats, on the cut....BTW what the hell you forging over there?

Tonight I'll clean out the flower tent and up pot some 24k clones for flower. I also have a couple more strains that I'm trying to determine sex. I'm not sure what I'm doing with the hammers. If the smoke is killer I'll run them again, but I'm not super impressed so far with them. Bad thing is I have their clones ready for the flip. Better safe than sorry I guess

Back
Top Bottom