Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Thats how they trick us up. Bigger and look good, no pre-flowers is right away suspect male for me.

I'll throw them in the flower room for shits a giggles to be sure.

Once in a while one gets up-potted. ffs

Sometimes we just gotta roll the dice. I'm 1 for 2 this round. First one was a male no pre-flowers. 2nd was a female with no pre-flowers.

The male still looks pretty good in the compost heap. lol. Good riddn's good fer nuttin

Congrats on your haul there.
Thanks Bob, I'm really happy with this round. I think I'm keeping the 24k for awhile. I'm really looking forward to seeing it in my organic mix :)

Lemon snow cone #2 showed male flowers today. It's gone along with it's clone. The other LSC is looking more like a girl so I put it in the bloom tent to be sure. The other tangieland is still unknown. Shitty luck on the sexting. I maybe cracking some beans this weekend. Lol

I'm really digging the 24k I think I'll keep it around for awhile :) It's got a perfect mix of head and body ( lazy factor ) buzz :laugh:
Screenshot_20190620-183422.png

Today I culled the last tangieland, it was a male too. That's 2/2 males on those. I replaced it with a hammer #2 in bloom tent. LSC is popping pistols thank God. Out of 4 regs I got one girl. Lol

They say there is alot of variables that dictate the sex of plants,, like temps, etc... As a rule I get close to 50/50. But then every once in a while I get a bunch of males just to break the 'rule'''''

Wasn't that 24K use to be called jew gold? I've grown that before...

They say there is alot of variables that dictate the sex of plants,, like temps, etc... As a rule I get close to 50/50. But then every once in a while I get a bunch of males just to break the 'rule'''''

Wasn't that 24K use to be called jew gold? I've grown that before...
I'm not sure if it's Jew gold it could be. I think it's a cross of purple tangie x sour kush. I sure do like it tho. Last night I had some people over who don't smoke except on occasion. Anyway I loaded up my old water bong and watched them take a few pulls. The lady said "I'm too high" we were all laughing. Yeah I had another male with the tangieland. I'll start more of them another time. I put a fem 818 headband in towels and a fem whitewalker kush. Hopefully I'll get them both to germ. No more regs for a bit. Thanks for stopping by brother!

Just looked it up,, Kosher Kush was Jew Gold.. Yea I did grow it.. And it was a good one..

Fun to watch lightweights get thoroughly stoned. I've had afew over the years say the pot was too strong. I tellem smoke less???????? Cripit is like that............

I'm always lurking somewhere.......

All good and Keepem Green

Nothing much happening here. Took some cuts off the 24k in veg. I'm digging my new cloning method. I soak rapid rooters in r.o. water and clonex solution, take cut then dip into clonex gel, put it into a empty solo cup and cover it with a clear solo to make a dome. 10-14 days I have roots. Cuts stay nice and green. Nearly 100% so far

I'm not sure if it's Jew gold it could be. I think it's a cross of purple tangie x sour kush. I sure do like it tho. Last night I had some people over who don't smoke except on occasion. Anyway I loaded up my old water bong and watched them take a few pulls. The lady said "I'm too high" we were all laughing. Yeah I had another male with the tangieland. I'll start more of them another time. I put a fem 818 headband in towels and a fem whitewalker kush. Hopefully I'll get them both to germ. No more regs for a bit. Thanks for stopping by brother!
Yes it was Jew Gold

Hey there Dank sorry to hear about the males. I always grow extra. Been caught short handed with a bunch of males a few times.

That 24k bud looks good and tast-ee.
Thanks Bob! The males was a bummer but I started a pile of new strains as a result. Should be some gems in these. I have a whiteWalker kush from DNA, a Headband from Cali connection, Ting from MTG, and 3 from rare Dankness - 501st of, rare fairness, rugburn OG. I'm looking for a couple ( hopefully ) mother's to keep with my 24k. Hopefully I'll not be cracking beans over the winter. I had shit luck last winter, felt like a was wasting seeds. Lol

Thanks Bob! The males was a bummer but I started a pile of new strains as a result. Should be some gems in these. I have a whiteWalker kush from DNA, a Headband from Cali connection, Ting from MTG, and 3 from rare Dankness - 501st of, rare fairness, rugburn OG. I'm looking for a couple ( hopefully ) mother's to keep with my 24k. Hopefully I'll not be cracking beans over the winter. I had shit luck last winter, felt like a was wasting seeds. Lol
Dam spell check. 501st OG, rare darkness, rugburn OG. Haha, note to self don't journal while high AF :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom