Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Today I cleaned out the flower tent with soapy water and Lysol wipes. Also up potted all the clones and big girls. I put 2 24k's, one LSC and one tangieland in flower tent ready for first day of 12/12 starting tomorrow :) Also I took cuts off both the LSC's

Here's the veg tent. Fresh LSC cuts in Solo's
IMG_20190614_081927134.jpg

Hey Dankman, by the look of it you’ve got loads of good looking plants in perfect health :ganjamon::bravo: Really looking forward to see you Flower them all out.

. The hammer#1 is trimmed and in the net stinking up the whole house :laugh:

New World Problems

Congrats on your harvests. Freshies FTMFW,

1 Adam 420;
There's weed goin in the jars. :passitleft:

The tangieland I had on the bloom tent turned out to be a male. I had a hard time judging that one. It's been culled out and so has its clones. I'm hoping for a female from the other tangieland I have. Seems some strains are hard for me to sext without throwing them in flower

Some just don't like to throw out them preflowers......... GL with the second one.....

Thanks brother! Seems males have the best structures most of the time

Thats how they trick us up. Bigger and look good, no pre-flowers is right away suspect male for me.

I'll throw them in the flower room for shits a giggles to be sure.

Once in a while one gets up-potted. ffs

Sometimes we just gotta roll the dice. I'm 1 for 2 this round. First one was a male no pre-flowers. 2nd was a female with no pre-flowers.

The male still looks pretty good in the compost heap. lol. Good riddn's good fer nuttin

Congrats on your haul there.

Back
Top Bottom