Dank's Adventures In Dankland

I pulled out the plants and did some inspection. Both of the hammer's are showing some Amber trichs. #1 the taller pheno has more than the shorter one. The 24k is mostly cloudy but no Amber. Hammer #1 will probably get chopped tomorrow and maybe the #2. I'll get some pics before I harvest them :) The hammers are really wet and greasey should be some good stuff. I hope :laugh:

Today I mixed up a half batch of super soil and it's in 2 - 32 gallon trash cans composting for a month. Here's the recipe I used
Screenshot_20190525-164844.png

It's a little expensive but a lot of the ingredients I'll have for future batches. Some of the ingredients are kinda strange but I'm looking forward to seeing how it works. Hopefully it will be a water only mix as many people say. I've been reading about organics for awhile now so no is the time. The cans are sitting in the full sun. Anyone have any thoughts on the recipe? It says it's subcools but I think it's a updated version of Vic Highs.

It's a little expensive but a lot of the ingredients I'll have for future batches. Some of the ingredients are kinda strange but I'm looking forward to seeing how it works. Hopefully it will be a water only mix as many people say. I've been reading about organics for awhile now so no is the time. The cans are sitting in the full sun. Anyone have any thoughts on the recipe? It says it's subcools but I think it's a updated version of Vic Highs.
that should pretty much be water only they might need something later on im pretty sure you don't want that soil sitting in the sun I believe to much heat might have an adverse effect on the critters in there 70-80 degrees is good ill look forward to watching that grow that's kind of what im trying to do outside with my grow!:)

that should pretty much be water only they might need something later on im pretty sure you don't want that soil sitting in the sun I believe to much heat might have an adverse effect on the critters in there 70-80 degrees is good ill look forward to watching that grow that's kind of what im trying to do outside with my grow!:)
Do you think I should bring the cans into my garage? Thanks for stopping by brother

I hope ya don't mind me jumping in late,,, but seems I sure timed it perfect to see some pretty ass plants........

You got some sweet plants hope they smoke like they look, then all's going to be good..

I tried a Hammer strain back abit.. But I don't remember the weed. It must have been a strain I had to kill for some reason or I'd remember... I have lost my share of crops to mites and molds..... Even lost afew due to my stupidity over the years.

GL with the girls........

I hope ya don't mind me jumping in late,,, but seems I sure timed it perfect to see some pretty ass plants........

You got some sweet plants hope they smoke like they look, then all's going to be good..

I tried a Hammer strain back abit.. But I don't remember the weed. It must have been a strain I had to kill for some reason or I'd remember... I have lost my share of crops to mites and molds..... Even lost afew due to my stupidity over the years.

GL with the girls........
Thanks for stopping by! Door is always open brother. Maybe sometime I can learn to take great pics like you and sticky :)

Back
Top Bottom