Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Thanks brother! Your plants look great! I've been going around half of Fox farms nutes schedule. I think I might have to mix up a lighter jug just for that one
hey dank your plants are looking good that's how it is with these sometimes ill get one that isn't happy with my program I use teas so its mostly about strength if I get one that's sensitive just like you I dilute that with water!

hey dank your plants are looking good that's how it is with these sometimes ill get one that isn't happy with my program I use teas so its mostly about strength if I get one that's sensitive just like you I dilute that with water!
Yeah sometimes you get a finicky one. That's where trouble comes in for busy/lazy people like me who try and mix nutes for three different strains at once. Lol. They are like people I guess everyone is different :) I'll try and get a pic of the LSC tonight

Here's the Lemon snow cones. They are liking the 1 gallon pots
IMG_20190519_080057821.jpg

are you happy with these they look happy these were pretty easy to grow didn't need a lot of nutrients they just wanted to grow good luck with these may they both be females your bloom tent looks like fire good work dank!:)
Thanks brother! Yeah I'm happy. I'm looking for the Lemon terps with them. I am not concerned about yeild too much just good smoke for myself. I'm kinda glad the LSC are vegging slow cause I probably have a month to go in bloom tent and my veg tent is overrun :laugh:. I gave away another clone yesterday to make room :)

Here's my sad 24k clone. I'm sure it will make it, hopefully. Lol
IMG_20190410_201425143.jpg

Trim the leaves in half on your clones. It promotes root and new shoot growth.

For QB boards I run 1 in VEG 4K 260v2 and 1 in flower turned WAY down its 3k 260v2.

I have other lighting in addition to the QBs.

That plant with the yellow margins just needs a bigger pot she will be fine.

Looks like you already up-potted her. She's looking a little happier.

No amount of cal/mag will help root bound plants. I get this regularly with plants I let go too long in VEG. They out grow the smaller containers. You can help a little bit by adding in some EWC mixed with Kelp meal say 1/2 cup each top dress and water.

Your flower room looks good.

That 1 plant you gotta nurse maid her. Kelp meal and EWC FTW - can make a slurry - just add a cup of each to a gallon of RO water and let sit an hour stir and water in. Spoon some of the muck into the pot. Can do that to all of em.

Wont hurt even if you're doing bottled nutrients.

She's likely missing a micro nutrient of some sort. Picky plant. Kelp Meal has EVERY micro nutrient a plant needs to thrive. It will fix this.

More soil usually works. Do you compost at all?? Have a vermi-compost bin?

BTW - I'm here for the Canadians! lol

Thanks BB! I don't compost yet, but I will be starting soon. I'll try the ewc & kelp. Sounds interesting but I don't know if it's going to help her this far along. It's a bagseed from a problem plant. I'm just happy it's not thowing balls. LMAO....I really want to get to know organics better so it will be good experience for me with the ewc and kelp :)

Back
Top Bottom