Cultivator's Return - Multiple Grows

I'm here just in aw. beautiful plants man. I grow in Coco and have been looking for Amnesia haze journals to follow. I'll stick around if you don't mind. I have Amnesia Haze fem seeds from AMS that I want to run this summer so I'm taking notes;)

Amnesia haze is such a good strain.. I currently have lemon amnesia from barney on the grow in coco... really good genetics in the strain

I'm here just in aw. beautiful plants man. I grow in Coco and have been looking for Amnesia haze journals to follow. I'll stick around if you don't mind. I have Amnesia Haze fem seeds from AMS that I want to run this summer so I'm taking notes;)

I am in the same boat. I grow in coco and have some AH seeds. Watching the grow/plant structure along with the flowering.

Yeah the amnesia is beautiful. I grew this exact strain at beginning of 2017 and it was some of the best weed i ever gree. May have some issues with this one cos temps are way out but its more of a play around in this spot. Saying that i still make sure its the best it can be, just my priorities are on the big grows.

I always go straight to 12/12 now. Dropping gradually and having dark spells makes no difference to end product from my experience. But it does make plants a little stretchier i find.

Ive got loads of goodies tonshow over next few weeks. I will start takung clones this week. And will show diff techniques for cloning and i might show couple other grow spots. We will see how i feel :)

Everyone have a great 2018, remember its what you make it! You control everything that happens in your life due tonthe choices you make, live and love, make quality choices and enjoy the world. We are the authors of out futures.

So i was going to wait til after christmas to flio plants but after a full defl in the food aand drain system i think its time to switch to flower. They wlll get a little prune tonight to remove sucker branches and then flip. The tank needs changed so it will go onto bloom nutrients.

Feed for next 2 weeks will be follows:
Advanced nutrients calmag + 0.2ec (tap water @.03, taking ec to 0.5 ppm150-250)
Ionic coco bloom 1.7ec ppm850
Buddhas tree flower burst 0.25ml/l
Voodoo juice advance nutrients 2ml/litre
Great white mycorrhizae sprinkled in pots
Cannazym 2.5ml litre
Buddhas tree solar green power 0.5ml/litre

Ph5.8

So I take it it's ok to have ur water tank in same room as system them? Am in middle of setting up iws dripper system and was wondering weather to keep tank in room with lights or not? Any advice me must appreciate mate. Thanks SB

Does anyone know how to upload pictures on this new layout? I cant access my user CP or find the gaĺlery.

LINK TO GALLERY

CXaAIVm.png

So I take it it's ok to have ur water tank in same room as system them? Am in middle of setting up iws dripper system and was wondering weather to keep tank in room with lights or not? Any advice me must appreciate mate. Thanks SB

Yes tank can bee in the room but it takes up space and depends if you want access to res when lights are out. If you can have tank outsixe grow room its better but not hugely important.

Ive no idea. They arw good systems but too be honestbthe cheaper IWS system does the job just as weĺl. I like flood and drain set ups though, they simple yo use, save a lot of time on handwatering and it means if you cant get to the grow for a day or 2 it will do the job for you. But there are downsides. If its not dialled in correctly you cań have nightmares with root probs, lock outs and stagnant growth. Theybare best used witj straight up clay pebbles but coco 60/40 mix will wirk great too.

Hello mate, can you use 60/40 in the aqua inner pots? Or just in the culture pots?

I dont know is the answer. Im not using culture pots in the alien system but im starting to see root problems. I will wait and see how these turn out but i cant see why not

Ano the culture just have a inch or 2 of net pot at the bottom the pot to obviously stop the medium falling into the inner pots. But the aqua is a full net pot so am baffled . haha. Thanks for your reply mate .

Cult, if you still haven't been able to upload pictures from the gallery, let me try to help.

You open the photo in the gallery, then you ctrl + click it, click Copy Link or Copy Image Address, whatever similar option you have.
Then, you can click the button I have uploaded a page before and paste the copied text there.

Your room is getting nicely full now, really like what I'm seeing. Would appreciate if you explain more about the pebbles you use beneath the tex pots, looks like a really goddamn good idea :D

How often do u change your bulbs cult?

I change flower bulbs every 2 grows. But i keep them and use them for veg. I have boxes of used bulbs that are perfect for vegging. You do start to lose yield as your bulbs dim. You could do 4 or 5 grows really but i factor bulbs in with my running costs..

Your room is getting nicely full now, really like what I'm seeing. Would appreciate if you explain more about the pebbles you use beneath the tex pots, looks like a really goddamn good idea :D

The pebbles are there too allow the roots to breathe. If the pots sit directbon the tray the roots will be sweating and if tbere is any run off the roots will sit in it and go bad. By putting the pebbles in you create a barrier and an air gap. The roots will grow through the pot and be super aerated. Makes a good difference. If using plastic pots its not necessary to do this.

The plants are absolutely taking off now. They look great in the hand fed room but its alot of work getting in and feeding now. Once some males appear i will pull them out and will make a big diff. 6 to 8 plants less would be perfect.

Im going to take some cuts from the feminized blzbud today. That will do me for the next round in here. Yes they are femjnized seeds but it will be fine for 1 round of cuts . I will wait another week before i take cuts from the huckleberry and kings banner soni can be sure i take cuts from the females. Ive done cloning tutorials before but i will do another in this journal soon. Hopefully i can get a few sturdy mothers out of tbis spot and so fAr its looking good. No mutants and everytbing looks strong. I desperate for more oscillating fans in both rooms so i will sort that this week.

20180103_194423.jpg

20180103_195352.jpg

20180103_200606.jpg

20180103_201225.jpg

20180103_201241_0_.jpg

They are just filling out rapidly. That was taken yesterday at day 7 of 12/12. They will be ready for their hair cut in 2 weeks for definate.

The flood and drain plants look good too but not as good as the hand fed plants. Ive been dialling in the feeds. The prob is that its a 400litre tank and they are drinking minimum 50litres per day. So constantly have to top up and adjust res. Also could definately have done with an extra row of plants in there. Theres big gaos between the plants that i expected to fill out but i didnt do alot of bending and there is no scrog net in there so it hasmt filled out the way id like so i will lose out on a good 30 oz for definate. I will get another 6 plants in there for the next run. I will get some pics up tomorro or saturday.

Haha they have grow loads since last pics it looks packed ya could put some in the room with alien system if that got room left like ya saying
Looking green An mean boss

Nah mate that wouldnt work. The hand fed plants are huge and it would mean having to go tonthe grow twice per day. The system lights are on during the day and the handfed during night. Plants would get damaged trying to move around.

Back
Top Bottom