Cultivator's Return - Multiple Grows

So i was going to wait til after christmas to flio plants but after a full defl in the food aand drain system i think its time to switch to flower. They wlll get a little prune tonight to remove sucker branches and then flip. The tank needs changed so it will go onto bloom nutrients.

Feed for next 2 weeks will be follows:
Advanced nutrients calmag + 0.2ec (tap water @.03, taking ec to 0.5 ppm150-250)
Ionic coco bloom 1.7ec ppm850
Buddhas tree flower burst 0.25ml/l
Voodoo juice advance nutrients 2ml/litre
Great white mycorrhizae sprinkled in pots
Cannazym 2.5ml litre
Buddhas tree solar green power 0.5ml/litre

Ph5.8

[video=youtube_share;fcxIKjqeBBY]
[/video]
So what is the total ppm or ec of this solution?

So i flipped the flood and drain system last night. I didnt prune as i spent 3 hours taking crap off plants in hand fed room. Unfortunately no pics of that as my battery died. But im hoping theres 10 males in there because its getting too crowded , they are big plants. A little stretchy also from being too close together. But will be better now ive opened them up.

In the system i set the feed as follows.

Calmag 0.5ec (starting water of 0.3ec)
Ph perfect 3 part 1.8ec (Normally id have gone straight to ionic coco bloom but i had none and will have to wait til after christmas to get some now.)
Buddhas tree flower burst 0.25ml/litre
Voodoo juice 2ml/litre
Roots excellurator 0.3ml/litre
Cannazym 2.5ml/litre

Ph5.8

I think i will install a 600litre red as this 400 litre is goung down too fast. Only getting 4 days out of it. Be nice if i could get 6 days. The plants look healthy so fingerz crossed its a good one.

20171223_203910.jpg

20171223_203914.jpg

20171223_203921.jpg

20171223_203917.jpg

So i flipped the flood and drain system last night. I didnt prune as i spent 3 hours taking crap off plants in hand fed room. Unfortunately no pics of that as my battery died. But im hoping theres 10 males in there because its getting too crowded , they are big plants. A little stretchy also from being too close together. But will be better now ive opened them up.

In the system i set the feed as follows.

Calmag 0.5ec (starting water of 0.3ec)
Ph perfect 3 part 1.8ec (Normally id have gone straight to ionic coco bloom but i had none and will have to wait til after christmas to get some now.)
Buddhas tree flower burst 0.25ml/litre
Voodoo juice 2ml/litre
Roots excellurator 0.3ml/litre
Cannazym 2.5ml/litre

Ph5.8

I think i will install a 600litre red as this 400 litre is goung down too fast. Only getting 4 days out of it. Be nice if i could get 6 days. The plants look healthy so fingerz crossed its a good one.

20171223_203910.jpg

20171223_203914.jpg

20171223_203921.jpg

20171223_203917.jpg
Merry Xmas Cult. !! Although they could use a haircut, you got them looking top shelf, very healthy !!

Hello Cultivator, I could throw a 1000 questions at you but if I could choose one it would be....... what would be your IPM for Russet Mites?
I discovered them in my yard grow this year and have kept them at bay with my current tent run. Not easy. Not cheap. Lots of dedication!
My 3rd tent grow. Im gettn close to harvest......
20171227_070729.jpg
20171227_070647.jpg
20171227_070619.jpg
20171227_070700.jpg

I need to read about using Co Co. So its better than FF? No need to answer, I will go read.
Have a happy and safe New Years 420!! 4D

Did ya take cuttings off plants before flip mate to pick ya mother
Do ya still use the aero cloner I keep finking about using one agen Just to save checking all the time

No i didnt take cuts yet. The system room is all feminized seeds and they wont be used as mothers. However i am still going to take cuts from them next week when thry are 2 weeks in and have filled out. I will take those cuts to run next round in the system. I will take the cuts from the kings banner and huckleberry at the same time also. I will take multiple cuts from each plant and label them and aeroclone them as you said.

Hello Cultivator, I could throw a 1000 questions at you but if I could choose one it would be....... what would be your IPM for Russet Mites?
I discovered them in my yard grow this year and have kept them at bay with my current tent run. Not easy. Not cheap. Lots of dedication!
My 3rd tent grow. Im gettn close to harvest......

What are Russet Mites? Ive not heard of that before? Is it a type of spider mite? Coco is far superior to FF, if you pay attention to the dos and donts of coco but i have a dedicated coco thread in my signature. Your set up looks good, clean and simple and not too over crowded.

No i didnt take cuts yet. The system room is all feminized seeds and they wont be used as mothers. However i am still going to take cuts from them next week when thry are 2 weeks in and have filled out. I will take those cuts to run next round in the system. I will take the cuts from the kings banner and huckleberry at the same time also. I will take multiple cuts from each plant and label them and aeroclone them as you said.

What are Russet Mites? Ive not heard of that before? Is it a type of spider mite? Coco is far superior to FF, if you pay attention to the dos and donts of coco but i have a dedicated coco thread in my signature. Your set up looks good, clean and simple and not too over crowded.

Thank you, Im trying.
Russet Mites are the spawn of Satan. The Gov. is spewing them on the freeways in Calif, Oregon and Colo. to control the bushes. They LOVE pot and tomatoes. Once you get them you have to spray something different every 5 days cause the eggs get resistant. So its bepopping between 3 different sprays the whole grow every 5 days. No joke.
They arent like spider mites. I cured spider mites in one week with two applications. They are similar to broad mites Im guessing. Thats great you dont have them there. So no big questions then but Im getting to be an expert. Fuck. Again the spawn of Satan.
Utube...... Hemp Russet Mites and check them out.
CoCo, maybe my next tent run. Let me go take the time to read. I only get on here in the morning. Drink coffee, smoke cigs and then medicate! Its kinda a morning ritual.
Im a new grower kinda. a few yard grows and now a few tent grows. Been smoking weed almost 40 yrs.
Time to get high and go scope some leafs. Great Day!
Join me 420
:passitleft:

Well its been quiet here for the past week. Obviously its been christmas so i am at home in spain and my main grows are in the UK. But nothing ever stops, theres bèèn loads happening.

1st heres some pics of my Amnesia Haze.

20171229_201137.jpg

20171229_201134.jpg

20171229_201254.jpg

20171229_201322.jpg

20171229_201411.jpg

20171229_201421.jpg

The girls are desperate for a hair cut. I wiĺl prune them monday night. Thats a little sooñ but i go back to uk on tues morning so i wiĺl get done.
They are looking healthy given the temps are stiĺl on thè low end,, running at 55-69f.

Feed is as follows.

Calmag + o.2ec
Ionic coco blòm 1.6eç.
Buddhas trèe flower burst 0.25ml/litre
Voodòo juice 2ml/litre
Sensizym 1.5ml/litre.

I will get a full update done on the flood and drain system on tuesday when i get back but as far as i know its all looking good. I had the hand fed room flipped on boxing day. Im expecting some bushy healthy girls. I wiĺl take cuts and pull any males.

Back
Top Bottom