Cultivator's Return - Multiple Grows

Did ya get the gavitas cheap mate or have to pay full price looking forward to seeing how well ya do with those
How come ya doing gg4 I fort ya don't like the yield on those
Them amnesia look the dogs bollex mate very healthy
Bet ya was happy to see ya kids An that agen but obviously ya miss the English weather lol

I got 30 gavitas for 1500euros plus 6 6000cfm box fans, 8 13inch carbon filters, 60 bulbs, 2 fan controllers, a huge fuse board for runningb3 phase and 400v, and other bits!!!! I bought it all last year with the intention of putting it somewhere. Anyway the guy didnt know what he had and i gave him what he wanted for them so everyone happy! I sold 12 gavitas a box fan and 2 filters for 2000euros so money back plus a little. Tbose are the lights i will document. So im halfers on the grow but the guy bought the kit so double winner for me. They are great lights and way out perform 600w hps but you must have 3 phase power to run them.

No i didnt like the yield on the gg#4 But im getting hounded for it so i will do it and premium goes up for that.

Been well happy to get home and see my girls mate. Its hard being away from them cos im soft at heart. I also miss my motorbikes so its been good to get out on mountain ròads as sun has been gleaming past 2 days. 22degrees centigrade for middle of winter isnt bad at all! That will change next week when im back in uk though haha.

I also miss my motorbikes so its been good to get out on mountain ròads as sun has been gleaming past 2 days. 22degrees centigrade for middle of winter isnt bad at all! That will change next week when im back in uk though haha.

Ah someone that appreciates a little knees in the breeze time. I admire you Cult. You appreciate the get away from it all with a little Adrenalin. Stop in the US and I can hook you up :)
bike-1.jpg

Ah someone that appreciates a little knees in the breeze time. I admire you Cult. You appreciate the get away from it all with a little Adrenalin. Stop in the US and I can hook you up :)
bike-1.jpg

Nice bike same? Can i ask what thats worth to buy? I have a Susuki GSXR 1000 but its 10years old. I also have a cheap chinese hyungsong or something like that. I use it for blending in with the locals and bombing into ttòwn and i have a Honda Crf250 dirt bike for fun off road. Ive always had bikes but i gave them up when i started training and fighting mma and brazilian jiu jitsu. When i got sick last yeah with gallbladder disease from weight cutting and poor lifestyle choices i got bike again when i knew i wouldnt be able to fight any more. I love it, real freedom and stress reliever. Anyway its a little off topic but its a little background info on me. I should put a box on the back the bike and do flower deliveries haha.

20171025_125620.jpg

What more can i ask for. Healthy family, healthy plants and man toys

20171025_125620.jpg

What more can i ask for. Healthy family, healthy plants and man toys

Wow... that is a kick ass bike and absolutely beautiful house and view... you are doing it right. The values of the bikes are meaningless with different countries currency and VAT's.... I can rent a BMW in the EU for the same rate I get a Ford over here... Thing is .... Riding them makes you happy... we share that

Wow that was a serious bargain mate if ya ever see something like that agen let me no I'm allways looking lol
Nice bike I used to have gsxr 750 it was first bike ever for me I done one of them courses that let ya have big bike straight away I'm allright in a straight line but shit round bends lol I ended up swapping it for a 400bhp evo. I would like another one tho

Hey dude, when u switch to flower do u go straight 12/12 or gradually? I like to bring it down an hour each day I found it helps but I have grown different strains each time

Back
Top Bottom