Cultivator's Return - Multiple Grows

So you feed the hand fed plants twice a day? What are they taking roughly on each feed then?

1 hand feed daily and they are taking 4-6 litres each. Its a pain because roots are so packed it makes it a real chore feeding them. Have to take time and when you have a room filled like that its a nightmare moving plants around.

How much time it took you from germination to flip?

The hand fed ones were flipped on wed 27th december and were put into pots with inch and half tails on 10th november 2017, so vegging was 6 1/2 weeks from germination.

The alien system plants were flipped on 23rd december 2017 i think so that means a veg time of 6 weeks.

Ive pulled out 2 males today. 1 huckleberry and 1 kings banner. Its looking like thats it in terms of males. I wasnt sure on a few but they will show within the week. I was kind of hoping for atleast 6 or 7 males just to space these plants out a little. Bud rot will be a problem in this space if i cant get more air moving through the canopy. I have very little floor space and i dont like screwing fans to the wall as the vibrate and make a noise which is a problem for me. The plants look super so we see what happens with any more males, i will make it work.

20180104_191005.jpg

20180104_192032.jpg

20180104_192159.jpg

I change flower bulbs every 2 grows. But i keep them and use them for veg. I have boxes of used bulbs that are perfect for vegging. You do start to lose yield as your bulbs dim. You could do 4 or 5 grows really but i factor bulbs in with my running costs..

The pebbles are there too allow the roots to breathe. If the pots sit directbon the tray the roots will be sweating and if tbere is any run off the roots will sit in it and go bad. By putting the pebbles in you create a barrier and an air gap. The roots will grow through the pot and be super aerated. Makes a good difference. If using plastic pots its not necessary to do this.
I've been changing mine for flower every time they not expensive, have u or do u use the cool bulbs for veg?

I have 250w blue cfls that i sometimes use and i used to use mh bulbs also. They def give tighter node spacing but it gets expensive buying multiple bulbs. If yoi run 16 -20lights. Thays £30 each for dual spec hps then £40 each for mh. You can do start to finish with hps so thats what i do now.

If i ran a small grow with 2 or 4 lights i may be inclined more to use diff bulbs for diff parts of the grow.

Yeah the amnesia is beautiful. I grew this exact strain at beginning of 2017 and it was some of the best weed i ever gree. May have some issues with this one cos temps are way out but its more of a play around in this spot. Saying that i still make sure its the best it can be, just my priorities are on the big grows.

I always go straight to 12/12 now. Dropping gradually and having dark spells makes no difference to end product from my experience. But it does make plants a little stretchier i find.

Ive got loads of goodies tonshow over next few weeks. I will start takung clones this week. And will show diff techniques for cloning and i might show couple other grow spots. We will see how i feel :)

Everyone have a great 2018, remember its what you make it! You control everything that happens in your life due tonthe choices you make, live and love, make quality choices and enjoy the world. We are the authors of out futures.

Wonderful post. So true. I heard on TV the other day..."Clean your own house" from Dr.Phil. I thought how fuckin true that one is.
Great Day Cult,420.

I have 250w blue cfls that i sometimes use and i used to use mh bulbs also. They def give tighter node spacing but it gets expensive buying multiple bulbs. If yoi run 16 -20lights. Thays £30 each for dual spec hps then £40 each for mh. You can do start to finish with hps so thats what i do now.

If i ran a small grow with 2 or 4 lights i may be inclined more to use diff bulbs for diff parts of the grow.

Im wondering if you use the 600w HPS? This is my 3rd grow with mine and was thinking of looking at the hours of light on their pkg. and doing the math. I figure Im getting close to done with them??
It sucks when you cant move the plants around easy and why i havent scrogged yet. Great Day 420.

Hey everyone.

Heres a vid of yhe hand fed plants. Its a pain getting pictures of the system ròom as lights are on 6am-6pm and i dont get to tbe grow until aftrr 7 most nights. My friend sees to the res in system room early morning while i deal with the hand fed plants. I will def get pics or a vid tomorro.

[video=youtube_share;ZGkkJYd4FFw]
[/video]

Also here is a video of day 20 of my amnesia haze grow. I apologise for the yellow hue on the videos and the interference from ballasts.

[video=youtube_share;UZGQFOpl0Tw]
[/video]

Great update, happy and healthy. Can't wait to see the watering system!

Thank you Cultivator!

Can I just take a week of my vacation time and come be your apprentice haha! Serious tho, ive volunteered at every farm in my area.

Haha if logistics of my grows were that simple mate.

I often wonder what i could achieve in USA with a licence to grow but i could never get a visa for the US let alone a grow licence lol. Shame really.

Haha if logistics of my grows were that simple mate.

I often wonder what i could achieve in USA with a licence to grow but i could never get a visa for the US let alone a grow licence lol. Shame really.
I think hemp will be big in USA.
Everyone's so focused on getting high and not thinking how amazing hemp is.

If I could grow some of the rarest mushrooms in the world from scratch, clone, etc, i think I could help!

Back
Top Bottom