Cooking with The Chronic

Oof, so sorry to hear that. I hope the cannabinoids are offering some relief.
Totally missed this message brother, thank you for the kind words, so far his response is really positive:circle-of-love:

Ive done my hours in the kitchen today... this week i already made some sweet bread/cookie thing. its with spelt(is this english to?). it turned out better then expected.. including alot of oil! i have to check my journal but it was something like 55ml. it does the job:smokin:

And today i decided to turn a meh day to a oil day... the result... a bunch of sugar leafs, fan leafs, stems and popcorn buds... its about 500-600 ml in total... please do mind the lighter... i am really happy with that one:circle-of-love:

the 4 hour pic is one of two bowls...

Lighter...show-off! :D

That spelt cake looks like a perfect combo of healthy and junk. Particularly the turquoise bits! Glad to hear your dad is getting some relief. :goodjob:

hahaha i hate showing off normally... but this one made me smile:D Indeed my tought was healthy with a twist hehe. the topping wasnt bio... all the rest was. when will you come and taste some buddy? maybe its all just olive oil compared to others ;)

Thanks for the offer NS! And I may have to start using a lighter to show off how small the plants have been lately :oops:.
there is a reason i use it with the oil:rofl: with my 3 liter pots i havent had 10 grams harvest... it was hard to believe after all the dedication... now with the 10 Liter(thats almost 3 gallon) i have bigger plants so it should be biggers buds.. then i use it for the buds again :thumb:

Well imagine my box is 65x65 centimeter so i dont have the room for big pots. i might up them once more but for now i can go a long way witht these 10 liters. 3 gallon is 11 liter so its a start. i can only fit 3 in there properly till i get a clip-on fan. in the veg box(that is 50x50) it wont even fit those pots lol. i have one in it now and its pretty much full.

If i move to a bigger house i might up my game.. but for now i have to do with this :)

Well imagine my box is 65x65 centimeter so i dont have the room for big pots. i might up them once more but for now i can go a long way witht these 10 liters. 3 gallon is 11 liter so its a start. i can only fit 3 in there properly till i get a clip-on fan. in the veg box(that is 50x50) it wont even fit those pots lol. i have one in it now and its pretty much full.

If i move to a bigger house i might up my game.. but for now i have to do with this :)
Can you double stack? If your plants don't get too tall you can stack boxes.

Can you double stack? If your plants don't get too tall you can stack boxes.

Well with the new pots i hope to run out of topspace :battingeyelashes: these new pots should work and if not i just up more till im there. no double stacking when i can up some pots hehe.

Lovely cookie thing NS! Yummmmm maybe some of that is on its way to Canada :battingeyelashes:

Dutchman, I love my MB2 but like Shed says it’s small so I still do big batches and all fresh harvest infusions in the oven;)
I eyeballed alot of this...
That a guy! Learned from the Newts:D
I'll be decarbing before the alcohol bath... I thought the same thing!
:high-five:
Yay Samsies!! I thought that as well fellas so I’m going to decarb and then use my MB2 Lolololol #cheater

Special Delivery !!

Look what just showed up at my door !

D04FBA5D-9DDA-4B67-A2C2-1288DCAF117D.jpeg

Going to be a Cana capsule making monster before the end of the month !! :rofl::rofl:

Special Delivery !!

Look what just showed up at my door !

D04FBA5D-9DDA-4B67-A2C2-1288DCAF117D.jpeg

Going to be a Cana capsule making monster before the end of the month !! :rofl::rofl:
I just got a pair of those Vivosun micro-trimmers. I bought the single pack with curved blades, but almost got that exact 2-pack. Let me know how you like em; the price is right, for sure!
I like mine so far..
:thumb:

I just got a pair of those Vivosun micro-trimmers. I bought the single pack with curved blades, but almost got that exact 2-pack. Let me know how you like em; the price is right, for sure!
I like mine so far..
:thumb:

Sounds good my man! They will be put to use soon enough with these upcoming widows!

Back
Top Bottom