Cooking with The Chronic

Special Delivery !!

Look what just showed up at my door !

D04FBA5D-9DDA-4B67-A2C2-1288DCAF117D.jpeg

Going to be a Cana capsule making monster before the end of the month !! :rofl::rofl:

Looking good, this 25 caps looks easy to handle. just dont try coco oil that stuff is not liquid enough at room temp imo.

Success! Made these amazing Hash Canna caps today!! Awesome success and man am I buzzin!

5G. Gold seal hash broken up and decarbed at 250’F for 30 mins let cool and add in to 1/4C of coconut oil and 1tbsp of lecithin granules.

Back in oven for 2hrs at 250 stirring every 30mins to break down hash and melt fully!

Remove from oven and let cool to room temp or cool to touch.

Begin filling gel caps! In my case I used “00”
And I get about .90ml per cap

I broke my measuments down and calculated a rough mg/cap and came up with about 55mg/cap which is a great dose !

Here’s some pictures any questions please feel free to ask !

I needed up making 86 capsules with 1/4 cup! Pretty sweet and I’m loving the glow! Full body buzz and a mellow numbing! Eyelids are heavy and feeling fine !

763B3E69-7ECD-497A-A46C-43647B2BC152.jpeg
B00DC6B5-607B-466C-AEDA-84621F7AB2F0.jpeg
CA7EA092-72C0-4ED4-AF5F-279AEC7F3206.jpeg
E2028393-6061-42CE-902F-9A351E55AC3A.jpeg
0F1987AF-E7CA-47FC-BD65-62CC9D47D0B8.jpeg
1D457051-5000-494D-9877-D0AE5436F64C.jpeg
E22CC97D-8A94-4855-9C7B-897B1AE512CB.jpeg
447BB0D2-C0CF-4C9D-A79F-5513FC6064BA.jpeg
90386B68-DCA8-4F72-B27C-0E5581E1A4E0.jpeg

55mg THC per capsule? That's crazy Dutch! You could probably get high just from the scrapings off the scale ;).

From my readings, lecithin is best in liquid form to aid in absorption. Per SweetSue that is.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I like your style Dutch!
:ganjamon:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I like your style Dutch!
:ganjamon:

Haha hell yea Preston ! Is there any other way lol! Grow big or grow home !

55mg THC per capsule? That's crazy Dutch! You could probably get high just from the scrapings off the scale ;).

From my readings, lecithin is best in liquid form to aid in absorption. Per SweetSue that is.

I couldn’t find any liquid lecithin so I got the granules. I found them to melt down really consistently but I will try to find some liquid for next batch !! Thanks brother !

I’m late to the party, but I’m here.

I’m going to try the gummie recipe with oil you folks have come up with. I’ve tried making gummies with oil once before but it wasn’t great. I’ll just have to figure out dosing. I have the small gummie bear molds, 35 per mold. I have so much canna oil in the fridge. I pour a half cup into ramekins or the half cup measuring cup and then freeze the oil. I use coconut oil, so they freeze rock solid then I put them into custom sized vacuum bags and vac seal them. This way I don’t have to worry about mold or the oil picking up off flavors from being stored.

I made my last batch of gummies with two tablespoons of alcohol tincture. One small gummie is enough. The problem is that they have a weird medicinal favor. I’m thinking adding some corn syrup may help disguise that weird taste.

Or I could just use oil. :)

Also, @Preston9mm I need that pig mold. Lol

Finished the lotion long ago and just now getting around to posting that recipe I promised! Definitely turned out more like a lotion/salve, but pretty much melts on contact with little persuasion. Pretty pleased with how it turned out, very strong cocoa scent so might try another route next time. Probably some mango butter, just a little less of it! Still very pleased!!! :yahoo::slide:

1 cup infused oil (grapeseed, sweet almond, and fractionated coconut oil not in that order)
~1 1/4 cup cocoa butter
1/2 cup Blue Emu
1/4-1/2 cup beeswax
Added in a little lavender EO for the heck of it and also about 1/2 cup of some cbd lotion that was laying around. Cant hurt!

0922180754.jpg

I’m late to the party, but I’m here.

I’m going to try the gummie recipe with oil you folks have come up with. I’ve tried making gummies with oil once before but it wasn’t great. I’ll just have to figure out dosing. I have the small gummie bear molds, 35 per mold. I have so much canna oil in the fridge. I pour a half cup into ramekins or the half cup measuring cup and then freeze the oil. I use coconut oil, so they freeze rock solid then I put them into custom sized vacuum bags and vac seal them. This way I don’t have to worry about mold or the oil picking up off flavors from being stored.

I made my last batch of gummies with two tablespoons of alcohol tincture. One small gummie is enough. The problem is that they have a weird medicinal favor. I’m thinking adding some corn syrup may help disguise that weird taste.

Or I could just use oil. :)

Also, @Preston9mm I need that pig mold. Lol
Dang, how strong did you make your tincture!? What ratios did you use because I wouldn't mind giving that a shot!? I'm about to make a tincture in the morning, getting decarbed in the Nova currently!

Uh, dunno. Every batch is a surprise! Lol

Checking my journal I dehydrated 133g of fresh bud for tincture. So maybe equal to about 35g dry weight? I didn’t weigh after drying, so can’t say. Also I dry very dry for tincture, so even if I had weighed, it wouldn’t be the same as if it were dried and cured for smoking. Say 1.25 to 1.5oz of bud.

Condensed down to 100g of tincture, that’s about 4floz of tincture. And two tablespoons is about a fluid ounce. Kinda.

Uh, dunno. Every batch is a surprise! Lol

Checking my journal I dehydrated 133g of fresh bud for tincture. So maybe equal to about 35g dry weight? I didn’t weigh after drying, so can’t say. Also I dry very dry for tincture, so even if I had weighed, it wouldn’t be the same as if it were dried and cured for smoking. Say 1.25 to 1.5oz of bud.

Condensed down to 100g of tincture, that’s about 4floz of tincture. And two tablespoons is about a fluid ounce. Kinda.
When did you decarb? That dries it out completely.

Finished the lotion long ago and just now getting around to posting that recipe I promised! Definitely turned out more like a lotion/salve, but pretty much melts on contact with little persuasion. Pretty pleased with how it turned out, very strong cocoa scent so might try another route next time. Probably some mango butter, just a little less of it! Still very pleased!!! :yahoo::slide:

1 cup infused oil (grapeseed, sweet almond, and fractionated coconut oil not in that order)
~1 1/4 cup cocoa butter
1/2 cup Blue Emu
1/4-1/2 cup beeswax
Added in a little lavender EO for the heck of it and also about 1/2 cup of some cbd lotion that was laying around. Cant hurt!

0922180754.jpg

Wonderfull looks like the spirit balm so it should be amazing to:goodjob::cheer:

My steongest edibles are made when I put 3.5 grams of decarbed wax into a 1/4 cup of oil and make a batch of cookies. I make 14-16 cookies with this and a whole cookie is nooooooo fun. A half and your fried. A quarter is the way to go for me great buzz for hours. I have a pretty high tolerance for smoke but them cookies are stout! Have a great day everyone

Back
Top Bottom