Cons Indoor Auto Soil Grow 3.2 Late Bro Grow

Thanks GDB hoping for at least one of them to flop any tips?:volcano-smiley:
Grow fat buds. Gravity does the rest!

-- Captain Obvious 😁

Grow fat buds. Gravity does the rest!

-- Captain Obvious 😁
Lol! damn i have my work cut out for me, nothing comes easy anymore Lol! i almost had a flopper once with the Gelato x Purple Punch auto 3 branch's fell over well it took 10-15 min kinda like a slow motion flop actually made a creeking sound kinda like that one door that creeked when we was teens sneaking in or out of the house in the wee hours of the morning haha!

Lol! damn i have my work cut out for me, nothing comes easy anymore Lol! i almost had a flopper once with the Gelato x Purple Punch auto 3 branch's fell over well it took 10-15 min kinda like a slow motion flop actually made a creeking sound kinda like that one door that creeked when we was teens sneaking in or out of the house in the wee hours of the morning haha!
You couldn't pull that shit off in my house. You come creeping back in & mom would be asleep in your bed dreaming about kickin your ass when you get home!!! 🤣😂🤣

Good morning everyone hope the week is going good for all, mid week 5 update, all plants are starting to grow upwards with a bit of branch spreading & a lot of leaf tucking its getting thick in there but don't want to remove any leaves yet i repositioned the fans to get a bit better air flow for now & not getting any moisture building up amongst the leaves, i'll remove some fans probably by this coming weekend i'm trying to minimise any stress at this point, getting some huge fans on the GN & PPE & hoping for a little more veg time, in the 5x4 i was having a bit of a time trying to get the VPD a bit better was getting a 3c temp difference between air & leaf temps so i had to lower the light to 20''-22'' above the canopy to raise leaf temp to with in 1-2c temp difference PPFD is at 600 PPFD for both tents the 5x4 lights are running at 40% power & the 3x3 at 70% but at 29'' the SE5000 light runs a bit hotter than the EVO 8 probably cause it don't have the EVO diodes just LM301H RH 45-55% & air temps 24-26c which gets me in the ball park for VPD, i am noticing a bit better growth in the 5x4 compared to the 3x3 & probably because of the EVO diodes, & that's about it for now have a good one folks

Nice bushes con! :Rasta:
Thanks GDB they're starting to grow nicely just need to stop looking at them & pulling down the branch's time to go up, some look like they're in pre flower & starting to stretch

They're really ready to rock and roll! :theband:

And that pic with the the completely flat canopy and the carpet in front reminded me a @Nev grow!
347f6fed-382a-4666-82bb-a178f542b4db-jpeg.2643071

They're really ready to rock and roll! :theband:

And that pic with the the completely flat canopy and the carpet in front reminded me a @Nev grow!
347f6fed-382a-4666-82bb-a178f542b4db-jpeg.2643071
Thanks Shed, flat canopies and Vintage carpets Lol! looks like a nice grow

Back
Top Bottom