Cons Indoor Auto Soil Grow 3.2 Late Bro Grow

100% gonna process some into dab and bubble hash also plan on making some butter and tincture. everything I trim goes into concentrates so if I accidentally snip a bud it's an offering to the hash gods.
you should have lots to pay around with

you should have lots to pay around with
Oh yeah I'm checking the buds 3 times a day for anything so I could harvest if an emergency pops up. Buds are already milky so I could harvest today but I want that thc to convert into cbn and other cannabinoids. So I'm gonna let her go for two more weeks if possible. Not taking any risks at this point.

I do love watching the cannabis Olympics glad to be here during all the lst 😀
all sorts of growing styles on 420 here which makes this site so great & everyone is usually pretty well behaved & helpful

@con what node do you top at? I topped at the 5th node on my bigger plants my smaller ones I didn't top I wanted to see the difference.
i don't top when i LST this way, i topped a few my last winters grow by accident but from what i've seen others do is usually the 5th node some might top the 6th node but remove the first, i usually always LST

i don't top when i LST this way, i topped a few my last winters grow by accident but from what i've seen others do is usually the 5th node some might top the 6th node but remove the first, i usually always LST
I'll keep that in mind if I ever go indoor!

Oh yeah I'm checking the buds 3 times a day for anything so I could harvest if an emergency pops up. Buds are already milky so I could harvest today but I want that thc to convert into cbn and other cannabinoids. So I'm gonna let her go for two more weeks if possible. Not taking any risks at this point.
Ya know, if you take a few branches now, you could perfect your drying game before the BIG Event! ❤️

I personally prefer mostly Milky! ❤️

Back
Top Bottom