Cons Indoor Auto Soil Grow 3.2 Late Bro Grow

Good Morning everybody Hope the weekend is going well, been a busy week here so a rest day today,
end of week 2 & all are doing great i might of have the markers for the Milk Cookies Monster & Purple People Eater mixed up but will figure that out when they are bigger as the PPE should have purple in it, they all grew good this week being watered every 2 days with full strenth level 1 nutes & 2 cups eachh microbiss pro except the GN which is getting a little over a cup for now PPFD is at about 430-450 with the RH at 40-45% & temps at 24-27c & seem to like it there as they prey for the full 18 hrs & will probably bump that up a bit through out the week, & its almost time to bend them over which should be this up coming week if not by the weekend
so i'm using the Photone PPFD app & down loaded another just to see how close they both where one reads about 200 PPFD lower so i ordered a Quantum PPFD meter off amazon for $100 so we'll see what that one says & should be a bit more accurate,
the new light (ac infinity ion frame evo 8) seems to be working well & did some research on it & multiple vids say for best uniformity hang lights 36'' above the plants & thats where it sits & on power level 3 at 430-450 PPFD, the light has no infinite sweep dial just a digital display with 10 power level setting so i have to adjust height to get exactly the reading i want but that's ok also has a sun rise & sunset setting so i have it set for a half hour so they will come on with setting #1 & ramp up to what ever power i have it set to & as well for the sunset setting which i thought is cool so i will extend that shortly to 45 min just to try to mimic longer summer days & have the lights on for 19 hrs so they get a full 18 hrs of light but will it make a difference who knows i like the fact that i don't need a mechanical timer it is built into the controller which is nice,
and thats about it for now will update when the LST starts have a good one folks thanks for looking in

❤️ Great start!

I am Happy I got here early to watch things as they progress the "con" way! ❤️

❤️ Great start!

I am Happy I got here early to watch things as they progress the "con" way! ❤️
Thanks Med i usually bugger something up by now (stunt, shock or Burn) but i'm on a roll Lol! Fingers crossed the next week or 2 goes well & the LST, trying to improve my root game this grow & like the results of going straight to the final pot so far, i'll start watering them in a week or so by visual when the leaves start drooping & light pots

That's a happy looking bunch con. Great start, show-off! :Rasta:

That light sounds like it would be hard to resist playing with. Nice!

That's a happy looking bunch con. Great start, show-off! :Rasta:

That light sounds like it would be hard to resist playing with. Nice!
Thanks GDB usually by now i've shocked stunted or burned a plant Knock on wood it's still early , yeah i'm liking the new light so far, i can also upgrade the controller for not much $$$ to control fans humidifiers & dehuies heat to get the perfect VPD but that is a bit away, have a great sunday

Looking good Con!
Thanks Carmeni was trying to follow the DLI chart as you are but it seems a bit to low i noticed they looked droopy with the week 2 DLI as on the chart so i bumped them up to 28 DLI & they look much happier (preying now) but i'm getting a different PPFD/par meter hopefully tomorrow so will compare between the 2

Back
Top Bottom