Cons Indoor Auto Soil Grow 3.2 Late Bro Grow

They're seriously getting their bush on! Love that LST growth.
Thanks Shed they're definitely filling out just need more horizontal growth but that's happening millimeter by millimeter Lol! hopefully i can get 2 more weeks of veg minimum before pre flower & don't over do it with the lights

Thanks Shed they're definitely filling out just need more horizontal growth but that's happening millimeter by millimeter Lol! hopefully i can get 2 more weeks of veg minimum before pre flower & don't over do it with the lights
Con, what do you mean "don't over do it with the lights". I'm still trying to understand lights and your response will help.

Con, what do you mean "don't over do it with the lights". I'm still trying to understand lights and your response will help.
High Carmen i find my plants do not like high PPFD right now and as with last winters grow i could not get the PPFD past 7-800 PPFD even during flower at the beginning of week 4 anything over 430-450 PPFD they do not like it & i'm watching your plants to see what they'll do at the 1000-1100 PPFD as @Jon recommended as your plants are only a few weeks ahead of mine

High Carmen i find my plants do not like high PPFD right now and as with last winters grow i could not get the PPFD past 7-800 PPFD even during flower at the beginning of week 4 anything over 430-450 PPFD they do not like it & i'm watching your plants to see what they'll do at the 1000-1100 PPFD as @Jon recommended as your plants are only a few weeks ahead of mine
Ok thanks Con! Yes, I am also waiting to see what happens with the high light on only the one plant. It doesn't seem to be showing distress.

Back
Top Bottom