Cons Indoor Auto Soil Grow 3.2 Late Bro Grow

IMG_20240824_214813021.jpg

We just got a little one too! His name is Angus!! (After the lead guitarist of AC/DC) He thinks my tent is his personal playground!!! He's awesome. Keeps me awake at night some too!!! Brat cat!!! 😎✌️

IMG_20240824_214821548.jpg

When I go to the Mall with my family, I park at the opposite end of the Pet Store. I have a 2 (now that we are back down to 2) cat limit and they always try to make me feel bad for saying NO!

And the worst part is... they don't like ME (the Cats), because I am the one who bathes them, gives meds, clips nails etc...

My other half Weezy said name it Smokie (I say middle name Jay) cutie!! 😎✌️
IMG_20240824_214813021.jpg

We just got a little one too! His name is Angus!! (After the lead guitarist of AC/DC) He thinks my tent is his personal playground!!! He's awesome. Keeps me awake at night some too!!! Brat cat!!! 😎✌️

IMG_20240824_214821548.jpg
Hey Scottay i think i'm calling him Grappa a strain i grew last winter your little buddy there is a cutie cats are cool creatures

When I go to the Mall with my family, I park at the opposite end of the Pet Store. I have a 2 (now that we are back down to 2) cat limit and they always try to make me feel bad for saying NO!

And the worst part is... they don't like ME (the Cats), because I am the one who bathes them, gives meds, clips nails etc...
Lol! i'm sure they like you if your doing all that for them they know who the boss is & who cares for them

Good Morning 420 hope your weekend is good & the upcoming week is rewarding
End of week 5 & all are doing good the 3x3 girls CCC & GN are a bit smaller compared to the 5x5 girls by about 3'' shorter around 7-8'' probably from the light & can't quite dial in the humidity for a better VPD it's not out by much maybe 5% RH they're still in veg & both seem happier after some defoliation,

The 5x5 Girls also got a hair cut & seem to like it i removed quite a bit & a lot of little sucker bud sights & leaves that would of amounted to not much, most plants look like they're in stretch so i bumped up the nutes to level 2 strenth & watered/fed friday at a PH of 6.2-6.3 & noticed a few plant tips where white probably sun bleached but no tacoing or leaf turning away from the light it does not look like nute burn the PPFD was a little over 650 & 18'' above the plants so i raised the lights to 22-24'' which lowered the PPFD to 630 now so we'll see how that effects the VPD (leaf temp) & tips later today most plants are now 10-11 inch tall except the BS which is at 8'' other than that they all look healthy, the tent pegs are not able to hold branch's in place so now using pipe cleaners to keep the canopy level and they are all drinking good all 8 plants took 15 gal with not much run off so i'll mix up 17 gal next feed & watering/feeding every 4th day (pots are light) & that's about it & the new Kitty is settling in good & only made a mess 2 times & now using the litter box YAY! He's a happy little fellow till he gets his nuts chopped Lol! i'm naming him Grappa Cheers folks i'll get a few better stretch pics later

They are looking really good Con and kitty still looking a little traumatized but settling in. Poor little thing. I wonder what his story is.

They are looking really good Con and kitty still looking a little traumatized but settling in. Poor little thing. I wonder what his story is.
Thanks Carmen plants are doing fine, kitty is settling in & doing good he seems pretty content & happy

Back
Top Bottom