Cons Indoor Auto Soil Grow 3.2 Late Bro Grow

So the plants in the 5x4 are growing large i was not expecting that so i cleaned out the closet & hung the @ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro i won with Aprils POTM nice little light so lets see how it does with the Grape-Nesia plant so now 5 plants are in the 5x4 & makes it much easier to water/feed i can control the temp in the closet but not the RH so i hope it co operates i have the XS 1500 pro at 75% power at 18'' with a PPFD @ 630 i'll see how it likes it later today & tomorrow & tweek what is needed, Closet size roughly 3'x2', later folks

20241025_134140 (2).jpg

20241025_142751.jpg

I think you need to find room somewhere else for the 5th plant! 4 will probably still Bust-O-Seam! ❤️
Lol! the joys of living in a small house with no basement, i'll play it by eye & see what happens but much better now

Sharp looking back up plan!
Thanks Shed yeah had to do something they're just starting stretch (most are but not all) so it's going to get crowded in there, plus i wanted to try the Viparspectra light anyways

Question: do you separate the top and bottom halves of the pads and put the seeds between or use two pads stacked? Also, have you tried straight to pads rather than soaking first? I'm ready to get moving on the 30 year old seeds!

:thanks: in advance.
Hi Shed i use 2 pads & place the seed between the 2 and put 8-10 drops of water just moist with no run off seal & up on the back of the fridge for heat i'll eventually get a heating pad, i soak the seeds for 16-18 hours before i put them in the wipes, i never tried straight into the pads but don't see why it wouldn't work just might take longer, hope your seeds germinate with the ethelene/bananas

Hi Shed i use 2 pads & place the seed between the 2 and put 8-10 drops of water just moist with no run off seal & up on the back of the fridge for heat i'll eventually get a heating pad, i soak the seeds for 16-18 hours before i put them in the wipes, i never tried straight into the pads but don't see why it wouldn't work just might take longer, hope your seeds germinate with the ethelene/bananas
Thanks con! I'm going to drop them in bowls this afternoon. :slide:

Good afternoon folks hope your weekend is awesome, i did some reading & watched a few vids on UV lighting & some say it works & some say nay some say UVA & B some say B is to harsh & just use UVA, so i picked up some AC Infinity Ionbeam U4 UVA lights, four 11 inch 40 watts each & 365nm-395nm & supposed to be good for up to a 5x5 space so for the price about $120CA i bought some just for shits n giggles so i'll install them during the last 2 weeks of flower in the 5x4 & see if they do anything (i will take before & after Trich pics), any one try UVA or B on their plants? or know of anyone who tried?

20241026_162321.jpg

20241026_162408.jpg

@stinker started a thread with a similar question so see if anything or anyone there might be helpful:

Either way you will 100% need UV sunglasses when the tent is open.

@stinker started a thread with a similar question so see if anything or anyone there might be helpful:

Either way you will 100% need UV sunglasses when the tent is open.
Thanks Shed i searched in the forums part & found a discussion on it & forgot to bookmark it i'll check this one out also thanks again & yes i have a couple pair of sun glass's UVA & B rated plus a bonus i can keep my tan through out the winter :cool:

Hey con! :high-five:

Oh my have you been busy! Your girls look PERFECT! What an awesome grow! I really did not know autos could be lst’d. Amazing grow! Amazing save of the kitty too! He knew how to con you! :cheesygrinsmiley:

:woohoo:

I am so glad I caught up here. Super grow. Super details. Super plants. Super variety. Super grower!!!
:hug::love::hug:

Back
Top Bottom