Con's 3rd Indoor Auto Grow - Improved 3.0

It does but another dose can't hurt if you want to add some! Just not sure you need to buy more to test it out. I've always just sprinkled a bit around the peat and on top of the soil when I go into solo cups and add the 1tsp/gal on transplant
yeah i'll get it figued out i can't see a tea spoon in 7 gal would do much

If I'm remembering correctly @marcus611a posted a pic recently of a bag of FFHF soil and it said it had mycorrhizae added. There should be some spores in there already, but there's no harm in adding more.
yeah i'll add a bit more when i reamend i don't think it'll hurt plus i'll need a bit extra for this upcoming summer

Hey @Joe Brewster, i never got a reply back from them on the 420mag site but typed in free samples Dynomyco canada & their canadian site has it, sample pack from what i read will only be enough for a 2 liter pot but still will try on my next grow, didn't even have to pay shipping

Typed my info
Says For new DYNOMYCO users only I have never ordered before @DYNOMYCO :hmmmm:

Good morning Everyone hope your weekend is going well, week 11 and all is good here, still not much for amber trichs on the DG & FC x SN but they are still alive & the late Bud on the DG is starting to bulk up & smelling awesome, i've never had a plant that smells like strawberrys kinda cool, the FB is starting to get some thick & tall colas and Colors are filling in & standing a mighty 22'', the GC is standing @ 17'' and plugging along nicely just have to keep up with some periodical defol & likes being watered every 2nd day as well as the FB, the Mephistos are every 3-4 days now, temps steady @ 24-25c RH 45-50% PPFD 900 @ 18-20'' height, 2 photos of the GC are mis labeled as FB, spent 6 hours chopping yesterday thanks to buddy for filling 2 deer tags (2 nice bucks) & putting some fresh meat in the freezer, thats about it thanks for popping in & don't forget to cast some votes in the monthly contests

20231125_114622.jpg

Good morning Everyone hope your weekend is going well, week 11 and all is good here, still not much for amber trichs on the DG & FC x SN but they are still alive & the late Bud on the DG is starting to bulk up & smelling awesome, i've never had a plant that smells like strawberrys kinda cool, the FB is starting to get some thick & tall colas and Colors are filling in & standing a mighty 22'', the GC is standing @ 17'' and plugging along nicely just have to keep up with some periodical defol & likes being watered every 2nd day as well as the FB, the Mephistos are every 3-4 days now, temps steady @ 24-25c RH 45-50% PPFD 900 @ 18-20'' height, 2 photos of the GC are mis labeled as FB, spent 6 hours chopping yesterday thanks to buddy for filling 2 deer tags (2 nice bucks) & putting some fresh meat in the freezer, thats about it thanks for popping in & don't forget to cast some votes in the monthly contests

20231125_114622.jpg
Gorgeous!

If a teaspoon is 5 grams then that will indeed do a 4 gallon pot (for transplants anyway).
I know I used to put my spent shroom cakes in my soil and my plants (veggies too) absolutely positively responded to it!! Plus getting a random mushie pop up!! Happy Sunday 😎✌️

good Monday everyone, i noticed this yesterday on my FB is this a Zinc Deficiency ? it seems to be on just a few of the larger buds, what would you recommend a flush with PH'd water ? or just nute burn ? or just normal for late flower ?from what i'm finding it the bud sucking out the nutes in the leaves just going to do a flush for now with PH'd water

20231127_100836.jpg

20231127_100847.jpg

20231127_100858.jpg

You might want to try a flush, but it looks like you're getting pretty close to harvest.
How long do you think you have left?
i'd say probably 2ish weeks trichs are mostly cloudy probably 75%

i'd say probably 2ish weeks trichs are mostly cloudy probably 75%
Then at this point all I'd really be concerned about is a lockout preventing her from getting the nutrients she needs to finish strong.
i'm thinking since it is late flower it just sucking nute out of the leaves
Could be.
How fast is it appearing?

Then at this point all I'd really be concerned about is a lockout preventing her from getting the nutrients she needs to finish strong.

Could be.
How fast is it appearing?
i noticed it yesterday probably started a few days ago , i'm going to recalibrate my PH meter & flush with 6.0 water

Back
Top Bottom