Con's 3rd Indoor Auto Grow - Improved 3.0

Are these leaves that were touching other leaves or does the water drop on them from somewhere above?
from leaves touching each other nothing on top just when i rearrange leaves it in between them

I'd take any leaf that's touching another and make sure all the leaves are gently dancing in the breeze.
Thank you, i've pulled a pile off in the last week but more on the bottom, so sun glasses on & hair cut up top thanks again Shed

should have better air flow now, hopefully all this defol this week don't hurt it to much but leaves didn't droop yet again

20231120_183815.jpg

20231120_183739.jpg

good evening folks, i keep running into this lately with my Godzilla Cookies, as i leaf tuck to expose budlets i keep getting my hands/fingers wet from the leaves having water on some my RH is 45-50% tenps 24-25c so i'm in the VPD zone at this stage a bit low for RH for the GC not by much though is this normal transpiration & not to worry about the plant is directly in front of the fan & still does it should i do more defol a up top or nothing to worry about mold wise

20231120_174909.jpg

20231120_174931.jpg
That in my book says defoliation immediately. I take a leaf or whatever is necessary when overlaps begin to show water. That and possibly increase the amount of moving air, not sure how that is?

should have better air flow now, hopefully all this defol this week don't hurt it to much but leaves didn't droop yet again

20231120_183815.jpg

20231120_183739.jpg
That’s infinitely better. Nice job. You have plenty of foliage.

there we go, i got my free sample pack, Thanks @DYNOMYCO, will have to get more from my hydro store to do 4 7gal pots

20231121_141943.jpg
How did you get it? I never found it on their site

How did you get it? I never found it on their site
Hey @Joe Brewster, i never got a reply back from them on the 420mag site but typed in free samples Dynomyco canada & their canadian site has it, sample pack from what i read will only be enough for a 2 liter pot but still will try on my next grow, didn't even have to pay shipping

A 4 gallon pot would only require 4 teaspoons of Dynomyco last time I read their directions. Is the sample pack that small?
20 gram pack, oops i miss read so def need to buy more its good for a 2 liter pot, it is small

20231121_141955.jpg

If a teaspoon is 5 grams then that will indeed do a 4 gallon pot (for transplants anyway).
good for a 2 liter pot so it says, : EDIT but the package says seed clones or seedlings & transplant so will check out their site & see what it says for ammending

I always went with the 1tsp/gallon transplant rate. 2tsp in a quart of soil seems like a lot! Also, a lot of good soil already has mycos added in production.
yeah i'll be reamending my soil for the 2nd grow so i'll pick up more so with the dynomyco & the Microbial Mass the roots should be super happy

I'm not a mycos expert. but if you're reusing your soil I believe the fungi are still living in there from last time!
i never had or added fungi the microbial mass is bactrial & i don't know if FF happy frog has any in it

Back
Top Bottom