Con's 3rd Indoor Auto Grow - Improved 3.0

:welldone:on filling the freezer. Did you make most of it into sausage ?😋
FB looks like it will fill the jars nice:high-five:

there now i'm all set for the next grow, have a proper size pack i hope of Dynomyco 100 gram package to do 4 seven gal pots plus the 20 gram sample pack, the endomycorrhizal fungi Mycorrhizae & the microbial mass i use are supposed to work well with each other so we'll see, have a good evening everyone

20231202_165530.jpg

Good morning Everyone hope your weekend is going well, week 11 and all is good here, still not much for amber trichs on the DG & FC x SN but they are still alive & the late Bud on the DG is starting to bulk up & smelling awesome, i've never had a plant that smells like strawberrys kinda cool, the FB is starting to get some thick & tall colas and Colors are filling in & standing a mighty 22'', the GC is standing @ 17'' and plugging along nicely just have to keep up with some periodical defol & likes being watered every 2nd day as well as the FB, the Mephistos are every 3-4 days now, temps steady @ 24-25c RH 45-50% PPFD 900 @ 18-20'' height, 2 photos of the GC are mis labeled as FB, spent 6 hours chopping yesterday thanks to buddy for filling 2 deer tags (2 nice bucks) & putting some fresh meat in the freezer, thats about it thanks for popping in & don't forget to cast some votes in the monthly contests

20231125_114622.jpg
Great looking plants bruh. Nugs are beautiful!!!!

Good morning :420:hope all is good, week 12 & all good here in the land of partial frozenness Lol, the DG & FC x SN are still trying to finish off but probably will be chopped in 5-10 days just need a few more amber trichs but for short plants their nugs are big & solid, Hey @Jon check out my DG thumb shot Lol!, the FB is getting flippin huge @ 23-24'', 2 Buds had to tie together for support after moving it for the photo shoot, buds are solid & tried a tester after cutting the tips for back building & was a very strong high & lasted quite long, can't wait till this one is done, the GC is getting there slowly but sitting idle for now, i don't know if its going to shoot up again like last winters grow but looking healthy @17'' & looks like a different plant for the 1 from last grow (same seed batch) temps steady at 24-25c RH @ 45% lights@ 900 PPFD the GC is a thirsty girl 1.5 gal every 2-3 days the FB is 1.23 gal every 2-3 days, thats about it for now have a good one folks

You're nailing it con! FB is as phat as can be! :)

You're nailing it con! FB is as phat as can be! :)
Thanks GDB yeah she is getting close to beer can size for girth, biggest size bud i've grown so far & i'm figuring shes not done fattening up she's not going to get taller, dam near knocked me on my ass just with top snippings & nice balanced buzz can't wait for the end product & will be growing again next round

Good morning :420:hope all is good, week 12 & all good here in the land of partial frozenness Lol, the DG & FC x SN are still trying to finish off but probably will be chopped in 5-10 days just need a few more amber trichs but for short plants their nugs are big & solid, Hey @Jon check out my DG thumb shot Lol!, the FB is getting flippin huge @ 23-24'', 2 Buds had to tie together for support after moving it for the photo shoot, buds are solid & tried a tester after cutting the tips for back building & was a very strong high & lasted quite long, can't wait till this one is done, the GC is getting there slowly but sitting idle for now, i don't know if its going to shoot up again like last winters grow but looking healthy @17'' & looks like a different plant for the 1 from last grow (same seed batch) temps steady at 24-25c RH @ 45% lights@ 900 PPFD the GC is a thirsty girl 1.5 gal every 2-3 days the FB is 1.23 gal every 2-3 days, thats about it for now have a good one folks

for the trich pics there is a lot more amber than what the pics show & hope to get a proper scope soon

So much trichs bruh, these all look great👍🏾

Looks great man!! Well done Growmie!! 😎✌️
Thanks @Scottay 2 will be chopped probably with in the week the DG & FC x SN then a 2-3 weeks for the FB and still quite a bit for the GC but fresh smoke soon, hope your weekend was good

You'll be raking it in any minute here, and it's cool that the FB comes with its own lighter! :thumb:
thanks Shed 2 of them soon, FB shortly after that but i'm thinking the Godzilla Cookies is going to be a 18-20 weeker its different from the last one kinda, but its seems to be idling like last years so i'll see if it shoots up with growth/stretch in the next week or 2, last years was @ 34''-36'' & i'm using that Chitosal like last year also, only new thing is the lights & soil & tent

Lmao! @con - first, what a jerk for embarrassing my Double Grape with a thumb shot of your gorgeous buds. I can hear my Double Grape all the way from the drying room crying their teeny tiny little tears…. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Of course I jest. Con, this grow is simply stupendous. All of them turned out amazingly well. I dare say your DG has fatter buds than the Fat Bastard? Hard to tell. But what great and fat colas you got, especially for plants that are all relatively short. Awesome grow. Very impressive.

Lmao! @con - first, what a jerk for embarrassing my Double Grape with a thumb shot of your gorgeous buds. I can hear my Double Grape all the way from the drying room crying their teeny tiny little tears…. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Of course I jest. Con, this grow is simply stupendous. All of them turned out amazingly well. I dare say your DG has fatter buds than the Fat Bastard? Hard to tell. But what great and fat colas you got, especially for plants that are all relatively short. Awesome grow. Very impressive.
Oh yeah - what’s the story with the necklace? Are those blue Mardi Gras beads?

Back
Top Bottom